No announcement yet.

Crippling Blizzard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My town looked like a ghost town today. The whole downtown area was closed. Many stores closed. The only thing open was a Walgreens, a grocery store, and Walmart. And Walmart had more of a skeleton crew than they normally do. It was pretty bad! There were 4 ft drifts in front of the doors of some of the stores closed.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Ive been trapped in Troy Missouri where I work my "real" job. My commute is almost 100 miles each way and there was no way I could get home.
      I spent the last 3 days goin to work and staying in hotels.
      I just made it to Columbia Mo. today for the first time since the snow. I'm glad to be home! It was quite an adventure.
      Oh, one last comment.... I love my AWD SUBARU! LOL
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Good to hear your okay Greg! Driving that far is quite a commute in bad weather. Sounds like you may of had it rough but you played it smart. Have you talked to Bill to see if he is opening up for T.W. If so let us know.
        Take care,
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Damon, Mr. Bill told me due to his health he will not be able to open for TW. He was also concerned about the amount of snow we have. He was thinking that by the time it all melted it wouldnt have enough time to dry out for everyone to enjoy his haunt.
          Maybe next year!
          Greg
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
          X