Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 1/2 Weeks till TW- Any Vendor sharing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 1/2 Weeks till TW- Any Vendor sharing??

With only 5 1/2 weeks till Transworld in St. Louis are there any Vendors out there willing to share a little preview of any new items this year???

There are always a few people wondering if it is worth the trip this year... so a newly posted prop might just be the ticket to turn that fence dweller into a attendee!!!

5 weeks won't be enough time to get ripped off, and if a vendor is the first to post a prop, they will be the ones considered to be the "original" vendor!!!

So what can we expect for TW 2011????

Enquiring minds what to know.......

Rich
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Tr412 torture rack

Here is one of many : )
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

It looks good Adam. I can't wait to see your new stuff.

Comment

Rich,

Sorry Rich,
        I started to post some info on our new products, and well I just deleted it all.

I think it would be best if everyone just had to come by the booth to check out the new products.

Suffice it to say, We went several new directions that WILL work in any Haunted Attraction across the country.
        So please stop by booth # 701.
        You will not be disappointed.
        I am extremely excited with everything we are doing this year.
        And I seriously think you will be too.
        I think one of our new product lines could make costuming much easier on you this season. And if sales go well, then this line will explode over the course of the rest of the season.

And please realize based on some suggestions on this board, we are bringing tons of Cash and Carry so please take advantage of it so we don't have to take it home with us.
        Last edited by Gore Galore; 02-01-2011, 06:19 AM.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gore Galore View Post
          Rich,

Sorry Rich,
          I started to post some info on our new products, and well I just deleted it all.

I think it would be best if everyone just had to come by the booth to check out the new products.

Suffice it to say, We went several new directions that WILL work in any Haunted Attraction across the country.
          So please stop by booth # 701.
          You will not be disappointed.
          I am extremely excited with everything we are doing this year.
          And I seriously think you will be too.
          I think one of our new product lines could make costuming much easier on you this season. And if sales go well, then this line will explode over the course of the rest of the season.

And please realize based on some suggestions on this board, we are bringing tons of Cash and Carry so please take advantage of it so we don't have to take it home with us.
          Kinda sucks to hear that. As an employee, I am not going to the show, but our owner obviously is. It would be nice to see new products beforehand so people could suggest to people going what they should be on the lookout for.

We are actually having a meeting mid-Feb to discuss this situation. Make sure she doesn't get anything that doesn't quite work within our haunt.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatPhantasmo View Post
            Kinda sucks to hear that. As an employee, I am not going to the show, but our owner obviously is. It would be nice to see new products beforehand so people could suggest to people going what they should be on the lookout for.

We are actually having a meeting mid-Feb to discuss this situation. Make sure she doesn't get anything that doesn't quite work within our haunt.
            Hey TGP, You know your process and needs better than me so this is just a friendly suggestion.

The staff, actors, art crew - could plan to be on standby for twitpics or texts to have a look at an item on the spot so you could give immediate feedback - you could give a valuable perspective that hadn't been considered in real time - giving you guys some say in decisions.

You guys could also have an end of the day phone or skype session from the hotel room to go over what was found to give yea's or nays?

I think one of the fears of posting a lot of images and details beyond a teaser is that people will stay home, and likely short change themselves because seeing it 'in the flesh' interacting with it, seeing the quality is a big part of why we go to shows.

Hope it goes well, let us know how you stay in touch with your buyer.

Comment

I myself have talked several of the vendors that we normally buy stuff from and I have an idea what some of the people are doing... I'm sure they will post what they are doing soon. I think with a month to go its safe to say and maybe even build up pre-orders.

As you know once again Unit 70 is NOT going to the Transworld show.

Kind of sucks since he has awesome stuff once again... he could make a killing strictly based on the stuff we had him make for us... but you will not see him again this year. If you want his stuff you'll have to call and talk to him.

Outside of that I'm sure there will be lots of neat stuff from the other vendors especially the main vendors. Its always neat to see some new vendors who has some new and unique idea... looking forward to that as well.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Well, we can't say too much at the moment, because products are still in development. We don't know what will be available for pre-orders and what we can have in sufficient stock for sales from the floor. But... We're planning to show some innovations in sensors and in LED lights, and some new lighting effects products. We'll have more details during the next month.

Stop by booth 1314.
                Last edited by LightsAlive; 02-01-2011, 09:01 PM.
                Steve Peterka
                Lights Alive
                www.lights-alive.com

Comment

Just got an email from Larry at Abracadaver. He'll be showing at TW this year!!! Says he's bringing some new tombstones, new mask plus he's bringing back of the old stuff that hasn't been around in a while!!

Larry always does great work! Looking forward to seeing him at the show again!!

Rich
                  R&J Productions
                  Las Vegas, NV
                  www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Wow! Thats really cool! Im definately adding him on my list of boothes to buy from. Thanks for the info Rich.
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

Wow! Thats really cool! Im definately adding him on my list of boothes to buy from. Thanks for the info Rich.
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

Larry sent a couple pics.
                        The Old Cadaver has a new paint job.
                        Now he'll carry Fresh Cadaver.

There is also a new Haunt Vendor coming from Las Vegas.
                        More info on that soon!!

Any other vendors want to market themselves???
                        On quick post of a new item can put you on a Haunter's
                        MUST SEE list!!
                        Attached Files
                        R&J Productions
                        Las Vegas, NV
                        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
                        X