What going on with RFR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What going on with RFR?

Anyone know what's going on with Rotting Flesh Radio? It's going on 2 months on Feb 3 since a show or anything. Can anyone fill us in? Shane and it's I would like to know? Shane
    sigpic

It's not really anyone's place to say anything except Jonathan. He will explain everything when he releases the show. It is just around the corner, I promise.

But support for Jonathan is greatly appreciated!

THANK YOU for your patience!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Me personally I dont' listen to RFR nor do I visit their website, in fact I don't visit any other haunt site but this one because I'm trying to do exactly what anyone else no matter what industry it is does 'trying to keep up with your own stuff'. I've said this before and I'll say it again you can't make money doing this, you dont' make money printing a magazine, or running some industry site from this site to RFR to whatever.

You have to do these things because you want to because you like doing it... I know a lot of these sites start up because they think they are going to sell zillions of dollars in advertisement but news flash NO YOU WONT.

Several of these sites have opened and tried and failed because they put in tons and tons of work and can't make a penny... and they won't.

Again you do it because you want to... basically let me tell you as to my opinion of RFR this guy if he does another show or never does another show or takes off weeks or months between shows that is his business. You have to put your real job first, what pays the bills, what takes care of his kids, or whatever.

I'm sure he loves doing RFR and when he's got a break he'll do another show because he loves doing it... between now and then just wait!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

RFR is great. Can't wait for it to come back. We should all support each other as much as we can in this industry. In fact, RFR does exactly that, it gets the word out about happenings in the industry. It is media, not that much different than a magazine or show. I doubt everyone is so busy they can't take a minute to check out other sites podcasts, or whatever. Besides RFR is perfect because you can listen to it and multitask while you do.

I'm looking forward to the triumphant return of RFR and the new RFR TV show when that eventually comes out.
        ----------------------------------------------
        A.J. Porfirio

Comment

How can anyone complain about RFR when it's completely free to listen to and it helps keep people informed about the haunt industry? They must be doing something right if they're still around after 6 years, have a loyal following and have companies advertising. RFR is evolving all the time. I might not listen to every podcast, but when I do, it's enjoyable and I learn something.
          Spooky Wishes
          Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

http://www.rfrpodcast.com/RFR_1_24_2011.mp3

Newest RFR put out shortly ago.

Comment

Good

To see he's up and running again. Hopefully things will be better for him. Shane and it's good to see ya up and running! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for the well wishes and backing RFR. It has been a hard month or so. But we are back and at em.

I do explain it all in the newest show that is up now and be prepared for us to be back to normal once again.

In a short end of it, I was hit with a triple whammy of personal tragedies this late December that needed tending too. It has been hard and I THANK ALL OF YOU for the emails, phone calls and support who understood and knew what was going on.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT.

Now....RFR is back with the Haunt Balls that Rock! Time to ring in 2011.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Jonathon, you beat me to it man. I had no idea of the trajedy you had in your life. Im so sorry to hear about this, but it sounds like you and your family are making a good recovery.

I will be praying for you and your family and show support in any way I can.

Glad to hear that you're back, and looking forward to many more great shows from you!
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                  X