I need tombstones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need tombstones

Hey gang, I am working on a project with a friend and he needs tombstones. The kind with funny epitaphs on them. They need to be full-size, weatherproof, (they'll be outside 365/24/7) and REAL looking. Anyone make anything like this you guys know of? He'll need lots of them in several different shapes and styles.

Thanks in advance for your help.

KroneDaddy
    Hauntus Emeritus
    Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
    Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Im making a line of tombstones. Im pming you with a few questions.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

free

Check with shops that make monuments (tombstones) the shops around me were more than happy for me to take their "used" stones away FREE. I'll be glad to explain George Maser 864-761-7223
      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

If you do go the route of the error tombstones you need to make sure to mutilate them so the actual name is not legible. You cant take the chance of a relative recognizing a tombstone meant for a loved one
        Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

Not trying to rain on anyones parade but I dont think you will find any funny epitaphs on real tombstones. It is a good idea but you might end up with a double hyrnia.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Actually, my father was in the monument business, but we got very few old stones for remakes. Especially the great old gothic shapes. We would put the funny epitaphs on the back and sandblast the names off the front. We need about 30 or so for this . THanks though everyone., I had already thought about the old method, but I like we're all on the same page.

Tim
            Hauntus Emeritus
            Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
            Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

I make tombstones for my haunt and would be happy to make some for you are well. I can make them as plain or fancy as need be with whatever you want on them. Here's some more plain ones I made up.
              Attached Files
              Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Oops, sorry, didn't see Damon's post about making tombstones as well.
                Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Krone Daddy, Brian Lashchuk from Beyond the Grave productions makes Incredible Tombstones and Oblisks.... Hes a GREAT Vendor
                  heres the link.
                  http://beyondthegraveproductions.com...x.php?cPath=27

Good Luck with your project!
                  Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
                  X