Details finalized on MHC Bus Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Details finalized on MHC Bus Tour

We've finalized the details for the MHC bus tours. Prices start at just $229 per person which includes all 19 haunts, breakfast, lunch and two dinners, hotel room, bus and snacks. Two days and 10 attractions with 19 haunts. A couple of the attractions are building additional haunts so we could exceed 20.

Our bus monitors will perform as cat herders keeping everyone on schedule. They'll also play videos on the buses and take good care of your needs. Take a camera and get ready for what is going to be the biggest bus haunt tour on record. This one will be hard to beat.

I've updated the web site with an agenda with haunt descriptions and pictures.
    Go to www.midwesthaunters.com and click on Weds/Thurs Bus Tours.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope you will consider joining us.

Kelly Collins
    aka Spike
    aka RIP
    The Scare-A-Torium
    The Midwest Haunters Convention

Man! I don't think I can miss this one! Are seats limited? When do tickets go on sale?
    ----------------------------------------------
    A.J. Porfirio

Comment

Bus number 3...bus number 3...bus number 3...
      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Answer to your questions

Good questions; I've responded below.

We just posted the info on our web site this week and the registration page is up. There will be a limit of 200 spots (4 buses x 50 people per bus).

Go to www.midwesthaunters.com and click on Wed-Thurs bus tours to review and register.

You pick your bus when you arrive. Tater and Badger are hinting that bus #3 will be a party bus. Hummm. Last year bus 3 was the party bus, but ya never know. Bob & Beth (bus 3 monitors) historically host the party bus, but Kathy will be a monitor again and I imagine her bus will be a party bus too. Bus #4???

We're already signing people up!

Kelly Collins
        aka Spike
        aka RIP
        The Scare-A-Torium
        The Midwest Haunters Convention

Comment

I call dibbs on Bus #3!!

This will be my first MHC ever, so I hope its a good one!

But you cant beat 19 haunts in 2 days though.
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I wonder if I can resign from MHC so I can go on this tour?? LOL I have not been on a pre-convention bus tour since our first one. From what I hear they have only gotten better and this one looks to be no exception!

Sign up now and get your spot on this huge tour. While you all are out having fun I will be back here in Columbus making sure everything is ready for you when you get back!

Comment

Working...
            X