Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakprintsHAUNT View Post
    AJ,

Please PM me with your contact info, I will be sending some personal pics.

thanks!
    Mike "Pogo" Hach
    Look out Mike, I think that's another forum!

Comment

Ok, submissions and permissions have stopped coming in. We got about 120-130 pics from the haunts above so should make for a decent slide show. If I get new ones by the end of the month I will get them added but after that I can't make any promises.
      ----------------------------------------------
      A.J. Porfirio

Comment

Keep them coming!

We want to see your haunt actors!!! Shane and it's keep them coming! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

A.J., I'm gonna try to get some character pics for my show today or tomorow and send them to you. Hopefully I can get 10 or 15 pics, maybe more.
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by zombiphobe View Post
            Ok, submissions and permissions have stopped coming in. We got about 120-130 pics from the haunts above so should make for a decent slide show. If I get new ones by the end of the month I will get them added but after that I can't make any promises.
            Ok, the official deadline to get me pics is 2/15/2011. I have asked Jonathan to announce the date and appeal to his audience on next weeks show. Hopefully, he can help us out. What a great way to show off the hard work of your make up artists, actors, photographers, and more. Take advantage and send me your haunt's pics.
            ----------------------------------------------
            A.J. Porfirio

Comment

Still Time

To get your cast photos from your haunt in! Shane and it's send them in! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X