X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos
    replied
    Another newbie saying Hi! Love the site so far, looking forward to meeting more people with similar interests.

(that was the canned, prepared, and preserved forum newbie greeting.)

I'll be moving back to Missouri in a couple of months, and although this season will be lost to moving, settling in and the general nastiness of divorce...next year I will be opening a professional haunt. Over tha past 13 years I've worked various aspects of haunts on military bases throughout the world, but still consider my experience very low.

Leave a comment:

• Kano
    replied
    Hello all!
    I'm currently the Event Production Supervisor for the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, Florida. We do 7 haunts plus full scale park decorations for our Halloween event "Zoo Boo", which is of the caliber of Bush Gardens' Hall-O-Scream event (you should be seeing something on us in an upcoming Haunted Attractions mag). I'm of the technical mindset and handle all animation, special fx, and audio for the entire park. I'm originally an audio engineer by trade and have experience as a sound designer and producer and run my own small recording studio and record label by night.
    I'm here to keep up on all the current haunt industry info and possibly become better networked. some of you may have met me @ Transworld and i hope to get to know more of you in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• EMBRUJADA
    replied
    mexico carnival

hello there, i decided beginning in the haunted bussines in mexico , here are a some haunted houses but i create a new theme , its a carnival , with clows , freaky actors and all circus entertainment, i need to leaning about mistakes and problems about haunted. Regards

Leave a comment:

• CharlieWinslow
    replied
    Me!

Hi sweet zombies!

I'm just another young freak, zombie lover, vampire, cross-dresser, halloween crazed monster!

The best way to describe myself is to say that I spend 364 days a year wondering how am I going to dress-up for Halloween!

Leave a comment:

• Greg Chrise
    replied
    It looks like Edge City will be far more fun. They ae building now.

Leave a comment:

• phreakout
    replied
    name:Jonathan

I used to run a yard haunt back in irving for about 6 years, and then
    moved onto haunt acting. I moved to Tyler in August of 07, and became
    an actor for the Jaycees haunted house. I am currently a college student
    earing a degree in graphic design, and to persure my goal of designing
    logos, themes, and displays for haunt attractions and events.

I joined this website due to the vast information on new and exisitng haunts
    and to further myself into the culture and passion of the holiday. I love to
    act, and if possible work to create my own haunted house when the time comes.
    everyone on here seems very helpful and full of passion and the drive to be the
    best at their job, be it acting, or running their own haunt.

For the 08 season, I will possibly be an actor in a new attraction in tyler
    named "Edge City" as well as a set designer/construction crew for the
    Tyler Jaycees haunted house. If allowed, I will work as a slider for either haunts
    Last edited by phreakout; 07-07-2008, 12:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• chainsawmaniac809
    replied
    Name: Ryan

I've been visit this forum for a couple years and finally decided to register. Currently I work at our local towns charity haunt for kids, but a couple people and me hope to operate our own haunt this year

Leave a comment:

• eyegore123456789
    replied
    Dr. Fingers Frankenberg

Hello,
    My name is Dr. Fingers Frankenberg with my compant Symphonic Sacrifices. I Compose Atmospheric music for the haunted attraction industry. I've been working with Rich Hanf now for 5 years Privatly now I'm going Public.

Leave a comment:

• Millie
    replied
    hello everyone.
    My name is Millie, I'm 17, and I have been involved in the haunt industry for about 5 years. I Started out at Terror on the Fox in Green Bay, WI as a volunteer for my school, and after that first night, I was changed, and i have worked there ever since. I am an Actor, I also help out the Bad Boys during construction season. I Love everything about haunted attractions, I have learned more than I ever could have imagined in these five years, and I will continue to learn, this is something I am interested in doing my entire life. I attended my first convention this year (MHC) it was spectacular. I'm excited to see more, learn more, and do more in this industry.

Leave a comment:

• loganmoore
    replied
    Haunt: None at the current time
    I ran a garage haunt for about 8 years that I loved, I am wanting to get a commercial one started up sometime in the next year or two.

Guys from graystone manor where are you located at, I'd love to come by sometime and check out your place.

Leave a comment:

• tomstrong
    replied
    New member from the Pittsburgh area

Hello, I'm Tom Strong, I'm with Hundred Acres Manor just south of Pittsburgh in South Park, PA. I do whatever needs to be done, whether that means I'm an electrician, locksmith, welder, makeup guy, or whatever else at the time.

Leave a comment:

• rcfurr
    replied
    RC Furr
    Age 37
    Dallas, Texas

I have a website all about hauntings and attractions in Georgia www.hauntedinfirmary.com I hope you check it out!

Leave a comment:

• howierd3866
    replied
    Hello from South Fla

just found this site looks like alot of good information and people on it..new to the haunt I do a free NO money acceptted house haunt for the last 3 years with the last year having 6 actors helping..its call Cassia Cemetery. last year was the first haunted maze we did..My new neighbour I just moved into usually only has about 45 kids..now over 400 and my neighbour still like me...Howard

Leave a comment:

• WailStreet
    replied
    I've been checking into this forum for years and figured I should finally register and start being part of the conversation.

I got into the biz doing custom masks and some design work, before taking some time off to raise a family. Since then, I've done some mask work, full size props, and a little design work on the side.

I have been looking to branch out as of late and I now also run the The Wail Street Journal a haunt industry/Halloween news website. It'll take some time to build up, but I'm not going anywhere.

Happy Haunting Everyone

Leave a comment:

• bamasmith
    replied
    I have been reading the forums for a while now and just thought I would finally join and get in on the fun.I live in North Alabama.And yes,I work for Shane at Graystone Manor.There are some pretty insightful posts on here and I am enjoying reaping the benefits of everyones knowlege on here.I hope more people post there 10 cents worth on here so I can learn more about the indusry.Of course I am learning from the best in Shane.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X