X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JonathanFrost
    replied
    I'm Jonathan Frost from upstate New York.

I perform all over the country, currently I'm in NC at Spookywoods...

I own Chilling Magic

www.Jonfrostmagic.com for more information

Looking forward to talking with you all...

J~F

Leave a comment:

• TheWillies
    replied
    Hi, I'm Matthew Willie from Austin, TX. My family and I have been enjoying haunting for many years. I joined this forum back in July or August but got deleted by changing my email address, so be forewarned. Don't change your email address unless you are prepared to apply for membership again, and remember that's a lengthy process.

Happy haunting!

Leave a comment:

• djchrisb
    replied
    What was once an inarticulate mass of lifeless tissues....

Hey all,
    I have been haunting my yard off and on for over 25 years. I got into pneumatics last year and really stepped up the quality of my yard haunt. Sometimes I think I must be a demented individual and I am probably right, but in a good way
    This year I started a business specializing in Haunt Voice Overs. If anyone is in need of Haunt Rules, Haunt Greetings, Prop voices, Atmosphere etc... Check out my web site www.discountvoiceovers.com . You won't be disappointed.
    I look forward to sharing and learning from you all.

Leave a comment:

• Labyrinth of Phobias
    replied
    Hello, people!

We're working on our home haunt in Texas and thought we would join just to get lots of input and advice from the experienced masters here! So far, it's working very well. We've learned so much from reading everything before being accepted but I'm really glad that we finally got in so that we can post now.

Thanks for all of your helpful advice!

Leave a comment:

• dragon1864
    replied
    HI everyone!!!! My name is Hope. I love Halloween, its awesome time of year to dress up and have some great fun!!!! My friend and I do a Haunted Cave and each year I dress up as somethig scary, my favorite is Death!!!!! This year I wanted to try and do a Zombie. I need some advice on how to dress like one.

Any help from you folks out there would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!! Thank You so Much!!!!

Leave a comment:

• scaryguy666
    replied
    hello

im danny 21 from harrison arkansas and ive been acting for 5 years now

Leave a comment:

• ldiliberto
    replied
    Hey

Hey everyone just wanted to say Happy Halloween!
    Have been a member for only about 3 weeks, started a new business and wanted to get feedback from people that are the most knowledgeable about Halloween decorations and stuff. So thats why I am here, mainly just observing what people are talking about.

Leave a comment:

• ForbiddenFruit
    replied
    I'm Carmen. I care very much about haunts and haunting. I do visit this forum very regularly but I don't log in much because I'm generally a private person. However, I do care about the people that are being rejected as members because I was also one that struggled to finally get accepted to this forum. That's why I spoke up today for the first time even though I've been a member since July.

So I just wanted to say to those of you who are trying to get in, please keep trying. Some of us really do want to hear your input, and thanks to all of you who have been sharing your wealth of information. I have learned a lot from you. And when I have more to share, I will do so too. Happy haunting!

Leave a comment:

• brad
    replied
    Welcome to HW. Keep track with stuff, and you could learn a lot from these guys.

And if you ever have a question, feel free to ask.

Leave a comment:

• ScaryMama
    replied
    Name: Melissa
    Current Location: Peoria. IL
    Home Haunter

Hi I am a new member to haunt world and am very glad I found this site. I have already learned so much and got some great ideas too. Plus its nice to see there are so many who share the same love for halloween as my family. This is only our second year of home haunting. We are also a military family so this is our first year in Peoria, IL. I believe I am raising the future of haunting. We have a 2 almost 3 year old little boy who is already obsessed with scaring people. He loves playing scary "mongers". Our little princess doesn't know it yet but she'll love it too. Thank you everyone for all your tips and ideas!!!

Leave a comment:

• ScarecrowInDenver
    replied
    Scarecrow Thanx

Thanx DrFrightner For activating my account
    Now I can get some answers to my question about my roll this season as a scarecrow and acting/mannerisms to add to my scare tactics arsenal.

Please anyone with tips please reply.

The Scarecrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• J-Haunt
    replied
    Name: Jeff Thorstad

Work in a haunt, love it.

Leave a comment:

• GothycDesigns
    replied
    Hi I'm Ray Kessinger,

I have been involved with SPFX makeup for about 20 yrs. by far no pro, but always willing to learn more. About 5 years ago I started doing more prop building to decorate the yead, and house. I then got involved with a local haunt to learn more. The haunt was Baron Von Goolo's Museum of Horrors in Portland, OR.

Since then I have really enjoyed being involved with a haunt. Then BVG moved to bigger venue and is now called FRIGHTTOWN which features 3 haunts, which one is still BVGMoH.

I am now to the point where I and a friend seem to be wanting to do our own thing now. To branch off. We got into the BVG to learn, but ended up doing more teaching and being the core builders than they had in the past. I guess thats decent, when all of them are volunteers.

So I or we, would like to learn more by reading posts from the top haunters in the USA. We're starting small, but have bigger plans and hopefully can expand on it next year....well to be more positive....We WILL expand next year.

Thanks,
    Ray K.

Leave a comment:

• HalloweenMart
    replied
    Sponsorship Opportunity!

HI! I am Carrie Sheerin, a new member of HauntWorld and I have a special offer for all you haunters out there!

I own and operate one of the largest Halloween websites on the internet. HalloweenMart has been online for 15 years and carries the largest selection of costumes, masks, props and decorations for Halloween.

If you put a link or banner to HalloweenMart on your site, I will give you 25% OFF any purchase you need to make for your own haunt AND will pay you a 10% commission for any sale that your link generates.

It's quick and easy to get set up so let me know if you are interested.

I can be reached at carrie@halloweenmart.com. Please put HAUNT PARTNER in the subject line.

Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• BrainDonor13
    replied
    Home haunter and make up fx

We like to home haunt. I like to do make up fx and my kids (11 and 8) are a bit twisted. We're in WNY. I'm hoping to start up the first WNY Zombie Walk (for charity possibly - depending on the legalities of it all). There's a special place in my head for zombies.

I'm learning quite a bit more from the pictures and prop discussions. It's helpful to hear about the big game haunts too.
    Last edited by BrainDonor13; 09-05-2008, 08:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X