This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from the Pittsburgh area

Hello, I'm Tom Strong, I'm with Hundred Acres Manor just south of Pittsburgh in South Park, PA. I do whatever needs to be done, whether that means I'm an electrician, locksmith, welder, makeup guy, or whatever else at the time.
    Tom Strong
    Maker and Fixer of Things
    Hundred Acres Manor
    Bethel Park (Pittsburgh) PA

Comment

Haunt: None at the current time
      I ran a garage haunt for about 8 years that I loved, I am wanting to get a commercial one started up sometime in the next year or two.

Guys from graystone manor where are you located at, I'd love to come by sometime and check out your place.
      http://www.hauntedattractions.net

Comment

• hello everyone.
        My name is Millie, I'm 17, and I have been involved in the haunt industry for about 5 years. I Started out at Terror on the Fox in Green Bay, WI as a volunteer for my school, and after that first night, I was changed, and i have worked there ever since. I am an Actor, I also help out the Bad Boys during construction season. I Love everything about haunted attractions, I have learned more than I ever could have imagined in these five years, and I will continue to learn, this is something I am interested in doing my entire life. I attended my first convention this year (MHC) it was spectacular. I'm excited to see more, learn more, and do more in this industry.

Comment

• Dr. Fingers Frankenberg

Hello,
          My name is Dr. Fingers Frankenberg with my compant Symphonic Sacrifices. I Compose Atmospheric music for the haunted attraction industry. I've been working with Rich Hanf now for 5 years Privatly now I'm going Public.

Comment

• Name: Ryan

I've been visit this forum for a couple years and finally decided to register. Currently I work at our local towns charity haunt for kids, but a couple people and me hope to operate our own haunt this year

Comment

• name:Jonathan

I used to run a yard haunt back in irving for about 6 years, and then
              moved onto haunt acting. I moved to Tyler in August of 07, and became
              an actor for the Jaycees haunted house. I am currently a college student
              earing a degree in graphic design, and to persure my goal of designing
              logos, themes, and displays for haunt attractions and events.

I joined this website due to the vast information on new and exisitng haunts
              and to further myself into the culture and passion of the holiday. I love to
              act, and if possible work to create my own haunted house when the time comes.
              everyone on here seems very helpful and full of passion and the drive to be the
              best at their job, be it acting, or running their own haunt.

For the 08 season, I will possibly be an actor in a new attraction in tyler
              named "Edge City" as well as a set designer/construction crew for the
              Tyler Jaycees haunted house. If allowed, I will work as a slider for either haunts
              Last edited by phreakout; 07-07-2008, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• It looks like Edge City will be far more fun. They ae building now.
                sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Me!

Hi sweet zombies!

I'm just another young freak, zombie lover, vampire, cross-dresser, halloween crazed monster!

The best way to describe myself is to say that I spend 364 days a year wondering how am I going to dress-up for Halloween!
                  °¤¬~+*-Winslow-*+~¬¤°

Past Halloween costumes:

2007 - Freddy Krueger
                  2006 - Dr. Frank-N-Furter
                  2005 - Columbia
                  2004 - Robert Smith
                  2003 - Scream
                  2002 - The Grim Reaper

Comment

• mexico carnival

hello there, i decided beginning in the haunted bussines in mexico , here are a some haunted houses but i create a new theme , its a carnival , with clows , freaky actors and all circus entertainment, i need to leaning about mistakes and problems about haunted. Regards

Comment

• Hello all!
                      I'm currently the Event Production Supervisor for the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, Florida. We do 7 haunts plus full scale park decorations for our Halloween event "Zoo Boo", which is of the caliber of Bush Gardens' Hall-O-Scream event (you should be seeing something on us in an upcoming Haunted Attractions mag). I'm of the technical mindset and handle all animation, special fx, and audio for the entire park. I'm originally an audio engineer by trade and have experience as a sound designer and producer and run my own small recording studio and record label by night.
                      I'm here to keep up on all the current haunt industry info and possibly become better networked. some of you may have met me @ Transworld and i hope to get to know more of you in the near future.

Comment

• Another newbie saying Hi! Love the site so far, looking forward to meeting more people with similar interests.

(that was the canned, prepared, and preserved forum newbie greeting.)

I'll be moving back to Missouri in a couple of months, and although this season will be lost to moving, settling in and the general nastiness of divorce...next year I will be opening a professional haunt. Over tha past 13 years I've worked various aspects of haunts on military bases throughout the world, but still consider my experience very low.
                        Madness does not always howl. Sometimes it is that quiet voice in the middle of the night asking, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Comment

• Hi all, I'm Terrormaster. I'm a small home/yard haunter located out of Connecticut. I've been haunting my home for about five years now but have had a lifelong love for horror, Halloween, and haunting. Last year I made the leap from commercially bought props and decorations to building things myself. My goal is to get enough experience under my belt to eventually work my way into the pros. I am humbled to be here amongst such great talent and hopefully can learn much from the fine folks here.

-TM
                          sigpic
                          Visit Terrormaster/Spellbreaker on MySpace

-- I'm the root of all that's evil, but you can call me cookie!

Comment

• Hey all,

New guy on the block!!!!!
                            I did a small yard haunt last year cant wait till this year. My wife and I love Halloween got married on Halloween and went to Salem for our honeymoon. Lookin forward to meeting some new folks that share the same love for the season. We live in Pa. so If any one local hit me up
                            Jim Young
                            "The Boogie Man"

Comment

• Hi, everybody! I'm just another guy in Texas who loves all things Halloween, scary, and such. I'm considering starting my own haunt but I love doing so many other things that I don't know that I would want to invest the time it takes. That's why I'm here, to learn from the best and decide if I'm really up to doing this!

NightTerror
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Hi All

My name is Sarah, living in La Grange, TX (yep, the very same place as "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas).

I began yard haunting about 14 years ago, although there were many years where I couldn't do much because of living in apartments.

Most people think I'm nuts when they learn how into Halloween I am, but I just smile and think of the haunted bed and breakfast I want to own some day. A horror magazine for kids would be super cool, too.

For now my goal is to help haunts and others in the horror industry with their marketing writing - and do a bit of writing for myself, too.
                                Sarah Meier
                                Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                                "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Working...
                                X