This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
    Its mrs_boo. I am surprised she didn't pick dancing fairy dust or something but she choose mrs_boo.
    lol that's funny I can just hear the tone of how your saying that
    ________
    buy vapormatic
    Last edited by DollFacexHorror; 02-02-2011, 05:52 PM.
    www.thedeadland.com

House Of 1000 Corpses (Baby)
    "These are all my dolls. I used to like to chop their heads off and their arms and stick 'em up on the wall."

House on Haunted Hill 1959
    Frederick Loren: Mr. Pritchard here promises us genuine ghosts.
    Watson Pritchard: 7 now. Maybe more before morning.

Comment

• I Just Re-watched That!

1959 "House on Haunted Hill"!!!
      I loved the simplistic 1950's attitude toward the supernatural, "Ghosts killing someone", ex cetra.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• I don't think I've introduced myself... my name is Ryan and I work for Scott and Sandi Bergman - owners and operators of Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours and Blood Lake Haunted House in Richmond, Virginia.

I'm 27 years old... and just moved to the Richmond area last year. I contacted Scott when he was in the process of closing his year round downtown haunt and moving to a new location (ghost tours are now run out of the Edgar Allan Poe museum downtown)... thus Blood Lake Haunted House was born.

I help work on marketing, design, and build during the offseason... and then I'm in charge of the outdoor operations (parking, box office, queue, etc.) during the show.

Last year was the first for Blood Lake... and we're working very hard to create this haunted house as the best and scariest in the area!

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
        www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
        Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

• Intro yup itz cheezy

HEy Everyone, I'm Jamie, I'm Pumpkingirl In the rotting flesh radio chat room and I have the same name on here imagine that. I have been in the industry since I was fourteen. I enjoy Acting and getting someone to run down a hallway or making a person laugh with a funny joke with a prop. I get pretty involed in the makeup end. I have traveled all over doing conventions and I have made it too halloween horror nights in flordia and I had the oppurtuinty to be with industry professionals and make some good friends. I will answer any questions you have, about my experiences.

You can contact me at badpumpk13@aol.com
          or you can Instant message me at badpumpkin13.
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Welcome pumpkin girl. Nice to hear from a girl who is interested in the macabre. What part of Illinois are you from? Pm me on here if you like I would like to know more of what you do far as haunting ect. Are you going Transworld in St.louis this year?
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

• I'm not really new, but its been forever since I've logged on. Well now that I have time back, I've returned, a much more mature and experienced haunter than once before. Its good to be back.
              Goblins, Ghoulies, Creatures and Frights, We summon you now, to dance through the night!
              -Madame Leota, Phantom manor

Comment

• Rich Auker
                Hometown: Altoona, Pa

Trying to start up a Haunt in my area for Charity. The money will go to education and research for children with heart defects, which my 15month old son has. He has had 2 surgeries at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh and will under go another at the end of the summer. Hopefully that will be the last until he is an adult. Every 15mins a baby is born in the US with a congenital heart defect (CHD). Thousands of hese children do not survive past their 1st birthday. My son, Jordan, is one of the lucky ones and I thank God and the staff at Children's Hospital. Jordan is leading a pretty normal life right now, you wouldn't even know he has CHD. I thought this would be a great venue to raise money for my cause. Any help from you all would be deeply appreciated as I am starting from scratch. There are no haunts in my area except for some small backyard haunts and a church that centers around religion. The closest is about 45 mins to an hour away. This is why I know this would work out. I'm trying to raise money for the haunt with sponsoships but need some assistance in that area greatly. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by rauker View Post
                  Rich Auker
                  Hometown: Altoona, Pa

Trying to start up a Haunt in my area for Charity. The money will go to education and research for children with heart defects, which my 15month old son has. He has had 2 surgeries at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh and will under go another at the end of the summer. Hopefully that will be the last until he is an adult. Every 15mins a baby is born in the US with a congenital heart defect (CHD). Thousands of hese children do not survive past their 1st birthday. My son, Jordan, is one of the lucky ones and I thank God and the staff at Children's Hospital. Jordan is leading a pretty normal life right now, you wouldn't even know he has CHD. I thought this would be a great venue to raise money for my cause. Any help from you all would be deeply appreciated as I am starting from scratch. There are no haunts in my area except for some small backyard haunts and a church that centers around religion. The closest is about 45 mins to an hour away. This is why I know this would work out. I'm trying to raise money for the haunt with sponsoships but need some assistance in that area greatly. Thanks.
                  Get in contact with spookhaven they might be able to help out.

Comment

• Thanks very much!!!!

Comment

• Name: Nickel Tex
                      Where: Blood Lake Haunted House - Richmond, Virginia

Working with Scott Bergman [Head Haunter], Sandi Bergman [Ghost Host], and Ryan Sligh [MC Terror] - I, Sir Nickel [Don of the Dead], supervise all functions inside of the haunt. Where the actors scare customers for entertainment, I scare actors(indeed all personal) to ensure everyone stays safe, in control, and in character so the haunt runs smoothly.
                      A newcomer to the society of haunting, I've spent time stage managing everything from theater to burlesque productions. When not in season I dedicate my time to promoting the haunt, organizing meetings and labor, and maintain contact with all cast/crew to create a dedicated strike force of zombies to terrorize Richmond!
                      My free time consists for hosting independent radio shows, playing my bagpipes, taking care of my bees, riding my motorcycle hither and dither,breaking woman's hearts, and urban exploration.
                      Join The Collective

Comment

• Hello everyone

I have been a lurker here for some time now and I've decided to throw my hat in the ring. I've been doing research for a couple of years now and think I'm about ready to make the plunge into the industry as a haunted attraction owner.

name: Ronnie
                        owner of : Voodoo Willy's Smokehut
                        vices: way too many to list here.
                        Last edited by voodoo willy; 03-23-2009, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Peter T Fables Studios

Hello all,

My name is Peter T. I own Fables Studios. I started working at a local haunt when I was in grade school. During High school I helped build sets and started messing around with SPFX (not the company). I helped my friend’s sound business by building stages and running lighting for concerts and help recording. I am 24 now and have been working on a business plan for 2 ½ years for my haunt. I formed my company last year in 08’. I will keep everyone posted as things progress. I hope to meet and talk with everyone soon!

Peter Tomeczko
                          Fables Studios
                          www.FablesStudios.com
                          www.myspace.com/fablesstudiosllc
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by FablesStudios; 03-24-2009, 10:20 AM.
                          Fables Studios
                          Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
                          https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

• Name Mark Benjamin AKA Wicked farmer
                            Age 43
                            6th generation farmer in same township; Williamston Michigan

Corn maze designer/operator/owner since 2001 haunter since 2003. First couple years of haunting were simple startles with decent costumes behind corn stalks. Went to seperate haunted trail through corn several years ago and now a respectable production. My corn maze is known more than haunt...detail to design flow brings customers back. Haunt features several small shacks along 1/3 mile long trail through corn as well as several Scarefactory "giant" props in the past. ..and many other scenes. After customers go home at night I jump onto a tractor or combine for another few hours. Haunt season is also fall harvest ; 100-110 work weeks is norm.
                            A few guys who atteneded the "haunting in corn" seminar in St. Louis spotted my corn maze shirt and started talking to me..asking questions. After a couple minutes they claimed they learned more from me in a few minutes than they did at the 45 minute seminar. Details as path building, shack construction, layout and so on was what they were after from seminar and I quote ;"not dumpster diving adventures". Have designed for hire...but please don't take persoanal if you ask and I simply don't respond as planting season is staring me in face.
                            website www.bestmaze.com

Comment

• Hi Everyone!

The name's Badger. I enjoy long walks on the beach, travel, and fine dining. Ha ha, no...

I've been designing haunted houses since third grade and have had a lifelong love for Halloween. Found out about this site via the Chat Graveyard.

Since 2002, I have been an actor at Scarowinds in Charlotte NC. Scarowinds is the Halloween version of Carowinds Theme Park. In 2008, we had 11 mazes and scare zones, and nearly 400 actors. Last season I began training the actors in two differnent mazes and both were voted "Best of" in the park. This year I hope to become the head trainer for all the mazes.

I also organize and run the annual Charlotte Zombie Walk (on World Zombie Day this year). Some of you may have heard me on "Rotting Flesh Radio" conducting interviews or doing commercials. I hope to one day be as in-demand as Dick Terhune. I'm glad to be here and look forward to hanging out for awhile...
                              http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                              http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

• My turn.
                                My name is Grant Landon and I am the marketing director for Screampark in Lexington Kentucky. The haunt industry is very new to me, and my good friend Tyler has been an incredible help over the past several months. Wouldn't be here without him!

Comment

Working...
                                X