X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tustinhaunt
    replied
    Its me

Alias: Brittany Woods (my yahoo account name which I got from the street the haunt is located on)
    Haunt Name: Tustin Haunt

Guess I should have introduced myself a while ago. I am not a very well-known person in the haunt industry - at least I don't think so. I have been haunting around southern california since 1995. I graduated with a degree in theatrical design and have been putting it to good use.

I have been doing free community haunts since I started, but am considering charging admission in 2008.

I am a member of the California Haunting Society (CalHauntS)

Don't know what else to say, so I'll stop there.

Leave a comment:

• shawnc
    replied
    Pretty simple

Jason,

It's pretty easy to figure out. On the home page, you can click on a variety of areas listed there, and there will be related threads in each of them. At the top of the page, there is a Search button that you can click on to look for a specific subject: pneumatic, skeleton, etc. The New button will show all posts since you were last logged in. The Members button will show you all the registerered members, with links to their websites and a link to all posts they have made, which comes in handy if there is particular area that you have found a specific member to be helpful in.

There are some other features that you may or may not find useful. While a majority (or just many?) of the members here either put on professional haunts or manufacture or sell products, I have found them all to be immensely helpful and very willing to share.

Shawn

Leave a comment:

• jasonswoods14
    replied
    Jason's Woods

.....I'm new...and I'm not exactly sure how to move around on this site

Leave a comment:

• terrorAt2596
    replied
    Hey all...

Hey Larry! Tristan here...Thought I would post more on the site since u said I havent in awhile =] Everyone check out myspace.com/terror2596 or angelfire.com/tn/tristanshaunt to check out my personal Home Haunt!! Thanks

Tristan
    -Terror At 2596-

Leave a comment:

• scaryguy666
    replied
    hey

how are u doing gym worfeild

Leave a comment:

• Jim Warfield
    replied
    Dewayne, Since Halloween is seasonal and you drive a hearse...I guess it is always "Dead-time" for you.

Leave a comment:

• DEADWAYNE
    replied
    Introuce myself

Name DeWayne
    Haunt Fearfest Omaha
    Loves Halloween and Haunted Houses and Hearses

New to the Forum I have a 1966 Hearse limo I use to take customers
    to and from haunted houses in Omaha.Ne. Love to read haunted house and
    Hearse Club Forums.:-D

Leave a comment:

• Nabeel
    replied
    Hi, This post of mine is very beneficial and informative, however there are some specific facts or information that I require. If anyone can help me in this matter then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Leave a comment:

• RiseFromTheGrave
    replied
    Hello everyone my name is Austin and I live in Texas Halloween is my favorite holiday and I would like to start my own Haunted House and prop business in the near future and I am here to learn and meet like minded fans of all things Haunt related:-D

Leave a comment:

• TheCareTaker
    replied
    Names John live in Riverside Ca did cheesseeee garage haunts when i was boy in covina untill when i was 12 the march of dimes did a pro haunt in the old school across the street from my house i was all over it and helped every day and dont tell momy even ditched alot untill it was done i got to design with two other friends a room called the grave yard which was indoors and (one of the class rooms) and was asked to be dracula on the stage with a flyer suite on wher i would fly out over the patrons. man what were they thinking about times have changed!
    i have always wanted a pro haunt and have always been around the big H. if i did not work for the big brother i would be a gothic dressed freak but i seem to keep my sanity and with three kids have to set a good example so they tell me.
    i hope to have a pro haunt in a year or so but am not in a hurry i do not want to open up just to close up a year or two later. i am a member of a great group called CalhauntS in So Cal and currently am a new member cordinator moderator.

love it a great bunch of creeps.

most know me by John and my sreen name is The Care Taker.

i have been a member of this group before but changed my email and could not remeber the pass word so i let it be for a while and now am back.

one thing i love about this communnity is the willingess to help and give good info to aasist you. i cant wait to go pro and scare people you have got to love entertainment'.

Leave a comment:

• dr. loomis
    replied
    Name: Josh

Hey, I am a musician/ filmmaker and mostly entrepreneur. I am OBSESSED with halloween and the art of horror in its entirety. Owning my own haunt has always been a dream of mine, so i've been doing my homework and getting an early start for next fall. I've learned quite a bit already from reading previous posts and whatnot on here, but like any business you can never know too much, so if anyone has any advice at all- I'd more than appreciate it! Thanks a lot and I look forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• Tater
    replied
    I guess i should do this also...Although it has some sort of creepy AA vibe. Hi, I'm Tater...If you don't know me then you prob don't know that I'm an asshole. If im an ass to you its because i like you...kinda like me showing you respect. Im an actor that has recently gotten the chance to travel around and will be doing so more often next year. My main character is a grandma, who is old, bitter and cranky. Ive been acting in a haunted house one way or another for about 16 years so basically since i was 10. If i havent got the chance to meet you then i look forward to doing so at conventions or other haunted Gatherings. If you see a guy with a name tag that says Tater please introduce yourself. And if you see an old lady wearing a blue dress...then stay away unless you want to be told what she thinks of you.

Leave a comment:

• maddi005
    replied
    hey everyone..most of you already know me, so this is a formality...i am madison poole, one of the partners of screamline studios...i have been known to give seminars pertaining to haunted attraction acting and costuming among other things...i am also a well known well traveled actress...over the past 3 years i have been lucky enough to act at some of the best haunts in the industry, and have gotten to know a ton really awesome people in the process...and i really cant wait till next year...remember, halloween is never more than 365 days away!!!

maddi ~

Leave a comment:

• Jack Reaper
    replied
    Not a new member, but have not posted in awhile

Leave a comment:

• homiehaunt
    replied
    Hello i am new to these forums and i am so glad to talk to people about this haunting hobby..here is a little bit about myself:

name: Troy

if you want my email here it is:

violinistwoes@hotmail.com

talk to me sometime!

Hauntworld must be the best!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X