• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Doctor
    replied
    The Doctor

Alter-Ego: The Doctor
    Haunt: Graystone Manor

I have been doing this for over 8 years and doing make-up for even longer. I can still remember plastering flour and oil on my face to create a melt man and oats for scales and I know my mom still wonders what happened to all her Kayro Syrup and red food coloring.

Leave a comment:

• icandrawem2
    replied
    Originally posted by airman9332 View Post
    Aaron Meyer
    That or I would really like to work for Universal Creative because they help plan HHN.
    ACTUALLY.....HHN is designed and produced by Universal Art & Design which is a totally different division of the company. Creative is actually run from the corporate side (NBC/UNI). But yes, either one would be a privelege to work for!

Leave a comment:

• Redhot84
    replied
    ok

Oh I'm sorry..so THIS is the introduction area. I accidentally posted my intro in the Actors section.

OK sorry....

Anyway , I am Andrea in Maryland.

I joined to get tips/helpful info about getting started in acting in haunted houses.

I am planning on volunteering at GoatMan Hollow and since this is my first time ever I wondered what acting experience you need to do this.

Leave a comment:

• variant_cover
    replied
    Haunted Overload looks amazing! A true inspiration!

Leave a comment:

• Evilution Unlimited
    replied
    My name is Brandon Whitaker.
    I am from the Cincinnati area.
    I am opening a haunt this year to help a homeless shelter in the area.
    I am 1 semester away from a degree in Accounting.
    I have been into haunted houses since the 2nd grade.

Leave a comment:

• airman9332
    replied
    Aaron Meyer

I'm a sophomore at Johnston High School

I just can't get enough of Halloween and Haunted Houses! I want to study in college to become a set designer for haunted houses and also be able to help operate and maybe own my own one day. That or I would really like to work for Universal Creative because they help plan HHN. Hopefully during college I'll be able to intern for businesses such as Netherworld or The Darkness. I really want hands on experience and I love making people get scared and have a good safe time and be able to create something that people see and go "wow!"

Leave a comment:

• ghostess
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Spaulding View Post
    Hello everybody!

I am the newest member here, so I would like to introducy you myself. My name is Christopher, but you may call me Chris. And/or, you can also call me Capt Spaulding!
    I love to chat about Halloween and haunt news, events, horror and scary movies, prop makeups, funny jokes, deal with buy, sell, or trade things and more!

Come and drop in here to say hi!
    You just never learn, do you? BTW, quit sending me stupid emails.

Leave a comment:

• Lillian Vanderdark
    replied
    Greetings, fellow haunters. I've been around a few months under a different name, but big changes at the haunt required a change in name. My name is Aidan, I play Lillian Vanderdark at the Baxter Avenue Morgue. I am also their new event coordinator as they are hoping to take the place year round now. Wish us luck!

Lilly
    www.BaxterMorgue.com

Leave a comment:

• Lullaby
    replied
    Hey everybody, my name is Ashley and though I don't have my own haunted house, the process of putting them together has always intrigued me. I've always loved visiting haunted houses, and as a kid I would make my room "haunted" for my family to come and see.

Aside from that, I like to write and I have started a paranormal blog that I hope to start posting on more. It's nice to meet everyone!

Leave a comment:

• RobZombie
    replied
    Greetings my haunters. I hope I can make some friends here. This place looks a lot of fun. However, a good cleansing never hurt anyone!

Exorcism here! GET YOUR EXORCISMS!!!! :evil:

The Power of Christ Compels You!

Leave a comment:

• Headstone Media
    replied
    Hello all,

We are Headstone Media, a full service graphic and web design company who has specialized in the entertainment industry and is now branching into the haunt industry.

Since we have done a number of violent and scary titles in the gaming industry, we met up with Molar Manor and designed their new website and logo. After discussing with them about the haunt business, we felt we could bring a specialized need to everyone looking for very high end work for their website, logos, print materials and more. What's more, since we have connections in tinsel town, we can offer unique services of audio for your haunt and such.

In any case, that is us in a coffin. We look forward to working with any and all of you!

Headstone Media

Leave a comment:

• Captain Spaulding
    replied
    New Member Introduction

Hello everybody!

I am the newest member here, so I would like to introducy you myself. My name is Christopher, but you may call me Chris. And/or, you can also call me Capt Spaulding!
    I love to chat about Halloween and haunt news, events, horror and scary movies, prop makeups, funny jokes, deal with buy, sell, or trade things and more!

Come and drop in here to say hi!

Leave a comment:

• elowther
    replied
    How's it going everybody? I am horrible at posting stuff on forums, I'm very sporadic and don't post too much, seems like I'm always making props instead. I should have introduced myself long ago. My name is Eric Lowther and I have been doing home haunts for years. Last year my haunt, Haunted Overload got way too big and out of control for the neighborhood. It was either go pro or be shut down by the town. I finally realized my dream of going pro by moving the haunt to the Coppal House Farm in Lee NH.

The first year, even with a home haunters budget was a smashing success. We also ended up on Larry's new DVD Americas Best Haunted Houses which was really cool and an honor to be included. Now with a permanent home I'm psyched and can start going wild with the designs and layout of the haunt for the second season. It's a great time to be in the haunt business. Good luck to everyone this year!

Eric

Leave a comment:

• BobC
    replied
    Hello all, My name is Bob I have been involved in home haunting for over 15 years. I am a member on pretty much all the home haunting forums out there. Besides building my own props I am a sponge and enjoy learning everything and anything about the Haunt industry with hopes to open my own Haunt in the near future. Any advice from haunt owners would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all. :-D

Leave a comment:

• Spoils
    replied
    HELLO from The Haunt House

Name: Bart Butler
    Where: Caddo Mills, Tx.(DFW area)

I am a newbie to HW…..and I am a kid in a candy store!
    I am the owner of The Haunt House ( http://www.thehaunthouse.com ). This will be our second season. I have been in the industry since 1992. Back when I entered Haunted Verdun Manor as a patron and halfway through after one of the girls in my group hyperventilated I got a job as an actor and started working the next night. The next year I helped in the off season and ran the second attraction (or the first Cassandra’s) under the big top tent before the tornado took off with it during the middle of the season. During my time at Verdun Manor and Thrillvania life tried to take me away from the season I love most but the screams kept me in the game. The biggest thing that I was blessed with about being in the industry was knowing and learning from Lance Pope.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X