X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord of Fright
    replied
    Lord Fright AKA Clifford Allen

An accomplished Actor and Director on stage and off. He has been haunting the public for over 13 years. Cliff's company is Worst Nightmare Productions, LLC. Cliff has Actor/Director training from Western Kentucky University and the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York. Cliff was introduced into the business of haunting by Allan Clifford of Louisville, KY (Nightmare Forest). Since then, Cliff has been involved in various haunted attraction projects, such as Nightmare Forest (KY), Waverly Hills (KY), Deadman's Trail (TN), and Dr. Juggernaught's Castle (CA and OR), just to name a few. Cliff is currently helping Tim and Tina Reuwsaat with Darkwing Manor (OR) while producing a Murder mystery fundraiser for October of 2010.

http://www.webstarts.com/murderdinner

Leave a comment:

• Bloodlustxaos
    replied
    Name: Kris
    Haunt: Graystone Manor ((Killen, AL))

Yeah, so I have been a regular visitor to HauntWorld for years now but just started this account so I could interact with all the people the share the same passion for this as I do...

Leave a comment:

• FX Man
    replied
    Name: Joel D. Risberg
    screen name: FX Man
    Live in Redford Mi. a sub. of Detroit.
    I have done Mak-up and Fx for over 23 years. I do life cast and make appliances. I am looking for a haunted house in the area that might need my type of work. I ran JC haunted houses in the 80's. I just joind this forum 3 days ago. I like it at least here I can say things about haunts or FX and not get a funny look or comment. Happy Haunting to all and stay creepy.

Leave a comment:

• HELLRAZZORS
    replied
    hello Everyone! My name is HellRazzors (Steve). My wife and I have been looking into opening a haunted attraction. This is something we have been interested in over the past 2-3yrs.
    How do you determine what is the best location in your area to open your haunted attraction?

We have a very popular haunted attraction not far from where we live, east of Columbus Ohio. Is it overkill to have another within 10-25miles ?
    Last edited by HELLRAZZORS; 02-09-2010, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ScreamParkBarnibus
    replied
    The name's Barnibus Rhindes!

Name: Matthew Ward
    Haunt: SCREAMPARK

I am new to this forum as well as i am fairly new to the industry. I came into the haunt industry back in September 2009. With help of the SCREAMPARK crew i was given the chance to act for them. Quickly, I was given the chance to portray Barnibus Rhindes, the ringmaster of SCREAMPARK and one of the 3 Icon characters. With the help of Ed Embry and Tyler Barnett a.k.a. Nightgore, I was given the opportunity to join the design team of SCREAMPARK and spend my first season as a Deigner for the 2010 season. I am excited to meet anyone who has any tips or ideas for me to use. Thanks also to Larry for accepting me into the forum as a member.

P.S. Look for me at Transworld this year, i will be happy to meet anyone who would like to introduce themselves.

Leave a comment:

• simplesdmny
    replied
    Hello all

Frist I would like too thank Lonewolfmage and DrFrightner for working with each other to allow me membership. After all the confusion Im glad too be here.

Iam a working with lonewolfmage as his tech and security person.

Leave a comment:

• newhorror2010
    replied
    Haunted House Addict

Name: J. Elks
    Haunt: Death Row- Sanitarium of Slaughter, formerly Death Row- The Haunted Prison
    Where as I'm new to this forum, I'm a veteran actor turned security in the haunted house industry for almost 10 years now (8 years acting, 2nd year security) & with the same haunted house.
    Throughout my years I've seen both actors & staff/security come & go, undoubtedly as some of you have as well at your places. I've got my hands into some of everything at our house, everything from issuing costume(s) & spraying makeup to helping build & maintain our nearly 30,000 sq. ft. house.
    Once upon a time we were 100,000 sq. ft., but that's another story for another time. My name is John "Morbid Matthew" Elks, & I am an Halloween/haunted house addict.
    Last edited by newhorror2010; 12-30-2009, 03:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• soultrkr
    replied
    welcome all newcomers

Leave a comment:

• livingdedgrl18
    replied
    hello....

Hello all!

My name is Maggie.

I live in east TN, and i worked for many years for Ripley's Haunted Adventure in Gatlinburg, TN. I may know some of you on here. lol!

My last season with the company was their Fright Nights of 07, but I still carry a passion for haunted houses. In fact, my husband and I went and visited a couple in Kentucky and the local area this year. I think i have got him addicted now.

I was a theatre major in college, so I have always been interested in performance, costuming, and make-up. Currently, I am working on my MBA for Human Resource Management, so theatre work isn't as much as it use to be for me. i do miss it, however. I love the Smoky Mts and i like to hike and backpack. When I am not doing everything else, I am also a mom . I stay busy needless to say.

I look forward to some interesting threads and insights on many things haunted related.

Leave a comment:

• gravenstein
    replied
    Thanks Larry

I appreciate the offer to share a bit about us new arrivals and not the ones form the morgue either.

I am truly lucky to be on here with many distinguished folks with all types of interests in the haunted entertainment business. I have quite a bit of passion for the pro-haunting business and recently moved down to San Jose from the Portland Oregon area for my work.

There I ran a few efforts which were tons of fun and always a learning experience, first was the Crypt Club, then House of Midnight which was my first pro-effort and working with some great folks. Then helped Elshoff Manor guys on there first year with lots of props. Next was subbing out to The 13th Door, with one of my most favorite people "Raymond Latocki" who is a truly gifted Pro-Haunter. Then moved down here to San Jose and last week just brought down a ton of pro-gear in the hopes of building or meeting a new team to have a 2010 Haunt.

I will be hopefully adding to the fray, and able to bring some insights or key learning into the discussions here.

thanks very much for letting us new folks feel welcome!

SteveD
    Gravenstein Productions

Leave a comment:

• SiouxFallsHaunt
    replied
    Name: Brandon Callenius
    Haunt: Sioux Falls Jaycee's Haunted House
    I have helped the SF Jaycee's haunted house for 3 years now. The first year I was one of the rare rookies that was handed a room of my own to run. The second year I was given the job of line entertainment and the third I was asked to run the show. This year was the first year for some radical changes including a very strict no tolerance policy for roudy customers.
    I am new to HW.com but so far am madly in love with the site! Because I have already been told (not asked just told) that I am once again running the house next year I will be here alot learning all I can!

Leave a comment:

• Raycliff Manor
    replied
    Welcome to all who are new to these forums! I need to try and remember to check this particular thread out more often. This is a great place to get help from many who share the passion for all things haunt and Halloween! Now that the haunt season is behind us, I'll try and get on these forums more often to help when and where I can. I've received an incredible amount of help from members of this incredible industry myself and I hope to be able to do the same for others as well. Again, welcome!

Kel

Leave a comment:

• iscarepeople
    replied
    Name:Matt

Been haunting for 12 years now. Just started getting into the tech side of the business. Next year is coming on as a consulantant for a new up and coming haunted house that started this year that wasn't as scary as it could be. I'm a huge fan of screams and creeping people out as much as possible. Hope to share my knowledge and learn some around here.

Leave a comment:

• soultrkr
    replied
    Hi

Hello they call me Howie I have loved haunted houses since I was very little and love acting in them. one day far into the future I would like to open my own haunted attraction some place. I ran into these boards and was surprised to see such a community. I look forward to chating with you all and learning more about the industry.

Leave a comment:

• stapleton13
    replied
    Hello

My name is Myron. I spend most of my time building Sci-fi props, but every October I change gears to my haunted house. My brother and I run a small haunted house in my home town of Leadville, Colorado. Stapleton Manor. We have been doing it for about 10 years. It may even be the highest haunted house in the US at 11000 feet. lol!!!

I just ran across this forum, and it looked like the place to be. Thanks for letting me join, and I look forward to spending some time here.

Myron

Leave a comment:

Working...
X