• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darksydesigns
    replied
    Originally posted by WickedWillow View Post
    Hello fellow haunt lovers,

I'm Willow. Back again after a lengthy absence. I'm here to catch up on what I've been missing and to learn more about haunting. I've got lots of reading to do...

And Dennis, I just looked at your Darksydesigns and how cool is that? I'm hoping to order something soon.
    Greetings, Willow. You can never know too much about haunting, I'd think

Glad to hear that you like my store. Thank you very much

Leave a comment:

• WickedWillow
    replied
    Hello fellow haunt lovers,

I'm Willow. Back again after a lengthy absence. I'm here to catch up on what I've been missing and to learn more about haunting. I've got lots of reading to do...

And Dennis, I just looked at your Darksydesigns and how cool is that? I'm hoping to order something soon.

Leave a comment:

• Darksydesigns
    replied
    Greetings, everyone. I'm Dennis, but you may refer to me as 'D' if you would like. Like most others, I'm sure, I've been obsessed with horror and Halloween for the majority of my life. I love the dark side of the holiday (nothing too cute for me). I look forward to getting to know everyone. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• kings mma
    replied
    hello everybody

hello
    Iam Juan G. from toledo ohio
    after years and years of waiting iam taking the plunge this year. i will be working very hard to put up a pro haunt this year. iam glad to see such a supportive and helpfull board i look foward to meating everyone. thanx for having me aboard.!

Leave a comment:

• Ray Hammond
    replied
    Hello to all,

My name is Ray, aka Dr. U.R. Dead, aka Doc. I am an operations and casting director for Slaughtered At Sundown in Armada, MI.

Leave a comment:

• hfproductions2010
    replied
    Introduction

Fairly new to HW, been reading everyone's thoughts and ideas for the past year, have gotten some great info from all of you amazing haunters out there!
    We are from the wee area of Effingham, IL. Basically in the middle of no where. I am a co-owner of an indoor haunt, Night Terrors of Effingham. Oct 2010 was our first year. We are looking to get bigger and better as the years come and I am very excited to network with everyone to help us achieve our goals.
    We'll be attending Transworld and Insane Shane looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Thanks so much for doing this, the help and support on this site is awesome!!

Stephanie Foster
    www.nightterrorsofeffingham.com
    hfproductions2010@yahoo.com

Leave a comment:

• 1HappyHaunt
    replied
    Tabzilla

Hi Everyone! My name is Tabitha and I'm Canadian. I have been a home haunter for ages now. This year the plan is to create a charity haunt in one of our town's older buildings :-) I have been lurking here for 4 years. Glad to finally have a name. Add me on FB Tabitha Kay- please leave me a message identifying you from this site. Thanks ever so much!

Leave a comment:

• CatacombProductions
    replied
    Name: Chris Screws
    Haunt: Pinson InSanitarium
    Job: Art Teacher

My business partners and I are revamping a local haunted attraction that has been out of business for two years.
    We are primarily a fundraiser for our local high school.

Looking forward to absorbing everyone's experience!

Leave a comment:

• Soul Reaper
    replied
    Name: Douglas Parson

I have been doing most all thing about haunting and halloween
    since I was 10 years old. I help desing, build, run, and act in my first
    haunt when I was in 4-H when I was 10.
    I love all things to do with haunting, halloween and horror.

I go by Soul Reaper and am also know as Hauntlord and The Butcher.

Leave a comment:

• toxic_manor100
    replied
    Toxic Manor Intense Yard Haunted Attractions

Hey Everyone ,
    welcome all new members,

My name is Joshua king. I' am 24 years Old. I have been a Member of HW.com For A While Now. lots of fun, scary and amazing forums on haunt world.com. I' am the owner and operator of branson missouri's Toxic Manor Intense Yard Haunted House Attractions & Joshua's Theatrical Horror & film Special Effects Make-up inc. If you Should Need To contact me All the Links to my sites , email and phone numbers are listed below.

happy haunting

Joshua King owner/ operator
    Toxic Manor Intense yard Haunted House Attractions
    Joshua's Theatrical horror& Film Special Effects Makeup Inc
    Ceo Phone : 1-417-251-1876
    Owner/ operator phone 1-417-593-1502
    Email toxic_manor@yahoo.com
    Website's and url's : www.myspace.com/toxic_manor

Leave a comment:

• markgordy39
    replied
    Name:Mark

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here and that i'm hooked on this forum lol. I absolutely love reading about the different haunts and what it takes to build one etc.. My wife and i love to visit haunted attractions and cannot wait till the halloween season gets here.

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Goblin Sis
    replied
    Intro

Hi everyone!

Since my mom (Goblin Mom) posted her intro, I figured that it was time for me to do as well.

I have been lurking here for a bit, and have learned so much already. I am new to pro haunts, with my mom. But I worked at a few different haunts over the years doing makeup, and filling in for the actors when needed.

I am a bit different from most on this forum I am assuming though. Growing up, I loved haunted houses, and couldn't wait for Halloween! I am not sure what happened though, I had the living daylights scared out of me at one (guy came out of the lake after we excited the haunt and chased me back to the car... sigh). Now? I get panic attacks and haven't been in one since. I *WANT* to love them again, I need to work on getting over the phobia and get back in there lol

We already purchased our tickets for The Darkness tour, and I can't wait to go! Hopefully with a lights on tour, it will be the first step to getting over this phobia and I can go into a haunt without hyperventilating lol

I know that TW is over a month away at this point, but I am so excited! We went last year for the first time, and it was a fantastic experience. We were only there for Sat & Sun though. This year, we are coming in Tues evening, I believe staying at the host hotel, attending the speed seminars, and have a laundry list of other seminars we are trying to pick from. In addition to all of the plans we have, I think that both my mom and I are most excited to meet so many fantastic people in the industry!

Looking forward to 'meeting' you all!

Tyra

Leave a comment:

• Goblin Mom
    replied
    Hello Everyone!

My name is Valerie and I live in Walworth, Wisconsin. I have been a home haunter for years. I have been contemplating going pro for the past couple of years but need to learn so much more before taking that plunge because I do not want to become a statistic.

I had the pleasure of going to the TW show for the first time last year and was blown away at the quality of all the props there. And then I seen it!!! This 9’ tall Goblin that I just knew I had to have. I didn’t buy him at the show but went home and contemplated for days what I could do with this creature to justify buying him. (yes, I am a procrastinator big time) Doing a free home haunt and spending more then usual on a costume just didn’t seen reasonable at the time. But then it came to me… I will give this creature a name and rent him out with the actor. This venture turned out to be profitable and so much fun!

I love Kevin’s (Gore Galore) creatures. Thank You, Kevin!

I am happy to be here and learning so much! I’m looking forward to meeting a lot of you going to the TW Show this year! I am so excited! LOL

Val

Here's Gunthur.....
    http://gunthur-the-goblin.com/
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• imagineer
    replied
    New Here

I guess I should say hi although I don't spend much time chatting online. I have been doing the I-T thing for about 4 years and I enjoy it. But, magic and illusion is where my heart is. Over the past 10 years magic has been in a dump with bad performers and secrets given away online. So I moved on to haunts. I love haunts and had my home haunt back in 97. I stopped when I moved to Atlanta GA where I met with Ben and the gang at Netherworld. They opened my eyes with how technical and artistic this could be. I offered my illusionary skills and was hired.
    4 years later I find myself working for the Hex House in Tulsa OK. This will be my second year there and it was fun the first time around (could use a few things though). We are keeping spirits up.
    This year we have huge plans for our house so if you're in the area, look us up for a tour and talk shop. We also share ideas so feel free to send us emails.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Thunder
    replied
    I had posted an into in the acting section and overlooked this thread. Apologies!

Been a Halloween/horror/haunted house/home haunt fan for all my life. I made my parents take me year after year to Brigatine Castle & Dracula's Castle, and always loved horror and Halloween. Always loved TOT and have done yard haunting for several years.

This past season took the leap to audition to act in a pro haunt and had the most amazing experience. After being a loyal patron for around 13 years, I had the privilege of acting at The Bates Motel & Haunted Hayride. I'm also a member of other haunting sites and a member of the Hauntcast podcast.

Thanks again for the welcome and I look forward to talking with you all!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X