for all your gore fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all your gore fans

we decided to do a gor package for one of our costumes. we didnt know what to expect and this was the final product. i think it has a striking resemblance to rotting flesh idk thats just me. the full costume will be a gored out soilder and will also be available at transworld. here a sneak peak at our gorified body suit(only the chest) PLEASE ANY AND ALL COMMENTS WELCOME!!!
    Attached Files
    Tim McCall

Great work~like how you/ your artists really captured the realism of yellowed decaying flesh. Can't wait to see more and I hopefully will get to see them in person at Transworld.

Comment

our artist is extremly talented. this was straight out of his head with nothing to reference. kind of scary! haha
      Tim McCall

Comment

Tim

Love it I am sure many wished you had this last year!!! Would have saved from losing money on SpookywoodsFX! Shane and it's lookin good man! Shane this time!
        sigpic

Comment

Eye Look At That..

..and I think I can hear the maggots singing! "We helped his situation concerning his aleination, after all a lifetime in frustration, we finally helped him, get it off his chest We do what we know best!"
          Chorus:"Munch.munch,munch, bones and old blood juice is our breakfast, supper and lunch!"
          Die ahead for a reservation
          They dump in your box
          With no hesistation
          "Why?" You might think?
          It's because you really, really Stink!
          (We get you no fuss, you reek delicious to us!)
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

looks good

but i would call it corpsed or mummified when I think gore I think fresher bloodier something to think about

Comment

That ROCKS!!!
              Really good look!
              sigpic
              PEACE, ADAM
              www.poisonprops.com

Comment

That is rather impressive I must say. The detail in this guys work is just bad ass.
                ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
                ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
                ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
                ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

"but i would call it corpsed or mummified when I think gore I think fresher bloodier something to think about"

I agree there, if it's gore it should be bloody and mutilated.

HOWEVER, this is a great looking costume and the artist is fantastic!

Spookywoods FX who?

Good luck,
                  DA

Comment

Death,Dark i %100 agree with you my gore was not the best tag to put this under but for us this is just about how gorey we will get with a costume without it being a custom order. gore has its place in this industry but its not its essance. when you think of all the great attractions in this industry you have the WOW factor. terrifiing yes,but the eye candy is unbelieveable and endless. at haunttactics we want to WOW you(are customers) with detail. we will use blood but only as an accent to make somthing pop so i guess we can call this our decaying flesh package. thank you for the feedback
                    Tim McCall

Comment

Love it tim! You guys are great and have some fantastic work! I know you guys will get very large very quick and with the great reviews on that other thread there's no doubt you will become the next "must have"!

Comment

we will only be as big as our customer saticfaction allows us to be. it very important that we keep a certain standard with our products and customer service.
                        Tim McCall

Comment

Very nice work.
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Tim, in one of your earlier posts you had mentioned that all the guys from Graveyard would be working the booth and you might be looking for models for the show floor. Is this something you are still considering?

Comment

I as well as my two parntners will be working our booth(Haunt Tactics). we are still entertaining the idea of finding a few people to throw on a costume for us. it will all be ironed out soon. right now we have like 45 more costumes to make lol.
                              Tim McCall

Comment

Working...
                              X