January halloween show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January halloween show

Is anyone aside from me going? Just curious to see if anyone is attending so maybe we can do dinner on saturday night or something.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

The Halloween and Party Expo in Austin? (I've heard of it referred to as "Rubies' Show"...Have you been before? I thought about it last year...then thought about it again this year...but figured Transworld is a better focus (especially with the HCP show back again)...however I do see some vendors that will be there and not St. Louis.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Its in Houston.

Comment

oh, my bad...been looking at a lot of convention and tradeshow info in the past couple weeks. I confused it with the World Horror Convention in April (which is in Austin).
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

I was thinking about going.. kinda. Its smaller and less crazy and in a warmer climate so I won't get sick. I go to cons more to learn not to buy and didn't really hear about any thing that interested me. Another reason I would just rather go to A-kon. A lot of people look over the anime conventions but you would be shocked what you could learn there.

Do you think there is any thing that I would really be interested in ? Or is it mainly just going to be rubbing elbows and getting drunk.
          ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
          ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
          ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
          ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Uh...neither. Its where Halloween stores go to buy what they sell. Im really on a mission to find the skeletons that Garden ridge sells during Halloween. That is really my main focus, to find the vendor and get them to do TW. Garden ridge is selling them for $50 during Halloween so I figure they are paying $25 to $30 and the skulls look way better (as does the finish) than the budget barneys from anatomical.
            Its a big order show mostly, there will be no cash and carry, and no costume events. Its for HAlloween store people as opposed to haunt people.
            I dont think there are any elbows to rub really. We will see.
            Allen H

Comment

I know what your talking about now!!! No I'm not going to that because I'm really low scale. Good luck with your skeletal hunt though. I feel silly now because I thought you ere talking about a convention too.
              ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
              ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
              ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
              ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

January halloween show

Allen,
                are those skeletons the ones from Sunstar Industies Inc. ? if so, Sunstar use to be at Transworld.
                frightland.com

Comment

I dont think they are from sunstar but Id have to see them to be sure, I will look at sunstar thanks for the tip!

Comment

I'll be there Sat-Sun. I'm being comped due to work I do for a retail company. Love to meet for grub on Sunday?
                    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Working...
                    X