Thank you to Allen at stiltbeaststudios.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to Allen at stiltbeaststudios.com

We hear enough complaints about bad suppliers on here, that I wanted to point out one who does an excellent job and has great prices. I just ordered a Necronomicon style book and a head bag from Allen at Stiltbeast Studios, and I'm completely wow'ed by the level of detail and quality in his work. The prices are also extremely reasonable, about half of what I would expect to pay for a lesser quality product at many other sources. So, thank you Allen... I love the new props and can't wait to use them. It's a pleasure doing business with your company.
    Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
    Haunt 2013, LLC
    and
    The House of Boo
    Dallas, TX
    www.haunt2013.com
    www.thehouseofboo.com

I'll second that

Just got my head bag today thanks and it is awesome and his dvd's are really good too.

Comment

Also want to note his advice is always out of this world and he is always willing to offer help to a complete stranger, myself included! I should be ordering a head bag later this week or early next week and am glad to hear the awesome reviews, I knew I was going to love it anyway, but this was nice to hear.

Comment

I just wanted to chime in and second and third the positive comments about Allen.

Allen,
        My friend, you have soooo much knowledge and talent that it just blows me away! If you took all your tutorials and all the tips and insights you've consistently shared over the years and put them into one package, I'd pay top dollar for it! Seriously, you are a haunted attraction business encyclopedia Allen! You have an incredible wealth of experience and knowledge! You've been in this industry longer than most anyone I know and you somehow have managed to avoid the politics and the drama. You're also one of the easiest people in this industry to sit down and have a real conversation with. I'm inspired by you Allen and I'm proud to call you friend!

To Transworld and MHC board members and everyone in the industry... is there going to be a recognition award for Haunt Industry MVP (Most Valuable Person) or Friend to the Industry? I think it would be a great idea and I'd personally like to nominate Allen!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
        X