A-Kon , Any one going ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Kon , Any one going ?

A-KonŽ is the oldest continually running, anime-based convention in North America.

Celebrating its 22nd year in 2011, A-KonŽ hosts anime fans and guests, and offers other items of interest ranging from gaming, to independent film, all in the quest to provide the best experience for the fans and bring the most engaging, and educational, entertainment to the anime community.

Its June 10-12 at the Sheraton Hotel in Dallas Texas. I was wondering if there was a chance of any one else going . It is after all one of the biggest conventions to see... next to transworld.
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Hi Jessica,

Sorry but I won't be able to attend. I hope you find someone to go with you. All the best!
    According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

I am actually going with a large group of friends but I was just wondering if I could get an opportunity to meet up. So far they have a really nice sewing panel that I'm looking forward to. An they might have another hands on steam punk panel that seems really interesting.

The more I look into anime and sci-fi conventions the more I prefer them over haunt conventions. I'm just a worker and idea person so I get more out of these kinda conventions idea wise. If I was a owner I would probably think a lot different, lol.
      ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
      ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
      ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
      ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Working...
      X