http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local-bea...113139139.html
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Cool

At my old place the police did that and they have did it once at Disturbia already! Shane and it's hey if it helps! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

A German in the USA Army...

Told me , "I'm sorry to tell you this, but your house is not that scary to me."
      They had a village built in Germany for training purposes, he walked in the front door, helmet on, gun and the pack on his back, looked around, then the TRAP DOOR under his feet released and he said he fell at least 10feet straight down landing on a concrete floor!??
      The basement had an extensive maze nailed together out of wooden ammo boxes, he then had to find his way out of.
      Before WW2 the Japanese airmen had to jump from a tower with no parachute, the tower was 10 to 12 feet high, they had to do some flips excetra landing unhurt on their feet, some broke bones and were kicked out of the air force! ("You weakling! You broke a bone!")
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Police have done it our place a few times. They use special bullets that wont ruin your walls or props.

Smasters

Comment

Hello Mark merk do you still have xtream creators and do you still make the pneumatic wooden floor and if so how much per 12 ft thanks

Comment

This reminds me of a time I thought someone had broke into mine and an old partners haunt. I didnt want to go in by myself because I thought maybe someone was still in there. So I called the police. They show up and there more scared than I was. And really I wasnt I just wanted to make sure no one was in there. And they have guns. There going through with guns drawn and everything. Seeing props ect. Its a wonder they didnt fire at anything. But they were really creeped out. Turns out my half ass partner at the time left everything screwed up and didnt secure the building like he should and left it in the shape it was. It really looked like someone had been in there. But anyway it was quite funny after it was over.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

That is great for the building to be used double duty. They did that an attraction I worked for once. We didnt know about it and got there to do construction and there were like 15 police cars there...we thought there was something crazy going down, but it was a "fun night out of training" they had setup with the owner.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

K9 training at our place

We hosted the city and county K9 dogs and their officer handlers for some training. The dogs were awesome. The asked me if i wanted to put the suit on and be the"milk bone". NO THANKS. The officer that did it went with no mask, saying the dogs never went to the face. He also said there wasn't a training the he didn't get bit through the suit at least once. Glad I turned them down.

Very interesting, though. The newspaper photog happened by as we were getting ready outside and the officer in charge invited him to take pics. Made the paper mention for a little publicity for the haunt, too.
                Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
                Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X