Sunday Night Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Night Chat

Let's all get together in chat tonight and catch up with each other. Lets say 8 centeral time. Shane and it's see you guys there! Shane this time!
    Last edited by graystone; 01-10-2011, 06:32 PM.
    sigpic

Remember

remember 8 tonight join us!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

It's 8pm...

Where you guys at?!!
      sigpic

Comment

Fists are flying... OMG.
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Wow

The things that's coming out. Shane and it's I am not talking about a closet! Shane this time!
          sigpic

Comment

The one day I'm not able to check until almost midnight! What'd I miss?? lol

Comment

Bobby

We were all having fun it was a lot in chat tonight! We will do it again soon! Shane and it's real soon! Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

Sounds like it, hopefully I'll catch the next one! It's a cool idea.

Comment

Glad ...

You posted that.. It goes to show how easy it is to BS you like you do these women on here! But you left out all of it where you called Lauren, Sue, Ice, all the ladies here the " C " word. Why not post it all. Actually I am ashamed of myself for even talking to you because its clear your not all there.
                  sigpic

Comment

bummed I didnt sign on earlier tonight for the fun part of chatting...ill have to watch for next time!

hopefully something get's done about this dude...just becoming an overwhelming disruption at this point.
                    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Going Public

Let's make a public statement about how many people want this guy gone and about how many people are doing something about it.

I just e-mailed Larry (darkrides@sbcglobal.net) with a request to have Fear Asylum removed.

If you have had it, if you are annoyed, if you want this resolved - e-mail Larry with the same request and then post on here that you did so.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hypocritical?

Some of you guys talk about you think of the board members as family all the time right? Then why would you want Fear thrown off? Yeah this whole topic is over the top crazy and it looks bad for all parties involved but Fear has been a contributing board member for a long time. Also Shane has had more than his share of crazy posts when he started and I'm sure many of you asked to get him kicked off and now Shane is a huge supporter of the forum and to many of you an industry darling. Ask to have these current threads deleted and one strike against him no need to kick him off. In time Fear could become someone many of you follow some day as well.

Comment

It has been a long time since I've been in a chat, when is the next one?
                          Jared Layman

Comment

Thank you

Thank you Lauren, my vote is to have Fear Asylum removed from this forum.

Sue
                            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS FEAR REMOVED, THERE IS A NEW THREAD DIRECTLY RELATED TO THIS WHERE YOU CAN VOICE YOUR OPINIONS. It's called "Larry-Fear Asylum" and it's started by NightmareAfterShockLLC (Keegan, for those of you who go by first names on here).

Hauntworld is a family, and I believe for the most part that everyone on here treats it as such. But it is clear that further action needs to be taken to fix some of the damage that's been done to this family by a certain individual. I do not really think he is a horrible person like I did at first glance when this all started, I think it's a little more deep than just personal name calling and womanizing. In my own personal opinion he may have some sort of mental incapacity that escalates these situations, and yes, that does make me feel kind of bad, but a grown man is a grown man and regardless of his state of mind, he still needs to be held accountable for his actions.

Comment

Working...
                              X