Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motograter
    replied
    We started working back in November 2010 for 2011. Since we lost our building last year we where able to work out a deal in a new spot so we have begun cleaning and moving in our stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Scares
    replied
    Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
    We are doing a little here and there... not much!

LOL

Larry

Wow! I would like to see what alot is to you then.....LOL

Leave a comment:

• mindtumor
    replied
    We have been working up there periodically.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    We are doing a little here and there... not much!

LOL

Larry

Leave a comment:

• Dark Scares
    replied
    I know we were already taking about this year while we were in the midst of last years haunt. But we will start serious planning at the end of the month.

Leave a comment:

• Mad Wax Sculptor
    replied
    I never quit I followed thru after the end of the season and didn't stop. I have taken a few days off for rain and cold

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    Well

Looks like most here is busy. Anyone else out there want to update us. Shane and it's looks like most are working. Shane this time.

Leave a comment:

• HauntChick
    replied
    Wow! good luck Brett! I'm sure yall will pull through and it'll be awesome.

Leave a comment:

• bhays
    replied
    We are in full tilt, worked at the haunt Saturday and Sunday. It was 7 degrees when we started Saturday morning. We are on the Hauntcon tour and are doing a MAJOR theme change, though, so every day counts at this point.

Leave a comment:

• HauntChick
    replied
    I'm pretty sure we began planning before 2010's season even started. There were several things we wanted to do, but didn't have time and ideas kept popping up during the season. We've already started some re-models but we're not in the full swing just yet.

Leave a comment:

• imagineer
    replied
    Hello all! Here at the Hex House we are in the planning stages of our haunt for this year. Although I can't tell you anything about what we be doing, I will say that most of our new effects will be created by our "Imagineers" and built on sight.
    We are going to be in the fouth year of professional haunting and we have a lot of ground to cover. This year we have "ghouls" to keep. One of them is to be the best in Oklahoma.

Leave a comment:

• Nightmaresgate
    replied
    The morning after our last night we started pulling everything inside the facade down and completely changing the layout of the haunt. We have the walls back up in 90% of the show and have started adding construction in areas we are expanding into. We will start the first layer of scenic background paint by the middle of February. We want to be installing and building new animatronics for 6 months before we open this time around.

Leave a comment:

• OblivionHauntedHouse
    replied
    My crew and I have been brainstorming for about 2 weeks now and we started demo on last years event right after we closed up to christmas. All we have up is walls and lighting. As you may have read, we are moving to a new (undisclosed) location for 2011 - so tearing down and organizing everything is really a pain. We sat down and compiled lists of what worked well last year and what did not. We have general ideas and sketches for what we will accomplish this year.

Cant wait for transworld and to see everyone! Hope you are all doing well!

E

Leave a comment:

• voodoo willy
    replied
    Shane

I've been ready man. If i don't start working on something I am going to explode.

Lets make it happen capt'n

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    All is looking good!!!

Looks like everyone is off to a great start!!! I will say this Me, my family and crew pulled off the impossible at Disturbia in a month and it turned out great!! I am really excited to have all year to work. This WILL be our year! Shane and it's I am almost ready to get to work! Shane this time!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X