No announcement yet.

Haunt Variety Acts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds really awesome! A stage show just seems worth it!
    sigpic
    Catie Mahfouz
    Blood Ink Writing Service
    www.hauntwriter.com

Comment

If you have or decide to get a stilt walker I urge you to get a few different costumes for them, Todays guests all have a camera on them and pics with the stilt walkers are very popular. If you have a long line then multiple costumes will allow the actor to interact with guests multiple times. Everyone wants a phot but often the "magic" is gone once an actor poses for a picture.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

As some of you know, I run a zombie western haunt. And this year I had an old west reenactment group come out and do their normal show of gun fights, train robberies, bar fights, etc. We just asked if they would do it all as the Undead, they were thrilled! So I had my makeup people do them up and they had a blast!

Zombies with black powder are the best kind of zombies!

-Joel-
        Heartstoppers
        Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
        www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

OMG! I've been playing Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare! It's like you brought it to life! That's fantastic!
          sigpic
          Catie Mahfouz
          Blood Ink Writing Service
          www.hauntwriter.com

Comment

That's really creative, sounds great! =)

Comment

When i acted at Spookyworld, they had The Enigma perform his show (a mix of sideshow stunts, comedy, and performance art) which was really entertaining for the guests.
              Katie Lane
              Partner/VP
              Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
              sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

We have rock band come in on three or four of our bigger nights and we have found a dj that will interact with the cust.while they are waiting in line he really gets them pumped up especially whan it comes down to our rivials in the NFL like the Sqeelers....Raven fans hate the squeelers......we have a number of things we have tried but so far this has worked...rip

Comment

Working...
                X