Disney Haunted Mansion... Here some pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Haunted Mansion... Here some pictures

Went to Haunted Mansion and its really a lot different... they've added all sorts of new fx. I know some people said this was done a while back but... they are still working on it.

Disney is doing a massive overhaul adding all sorts of new rides, moving old ones adding new ones, upgrading others. When you walk up to the mansion the whole outdoor graveyard is walled off because they are upgrading that area now.

I will post most pics later...

Going to bed.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I think they should make it scary now. When it was made in the early 70's, it was different from what scares kids these days now kids are used to much more horrific imagery and a scarier ride would go over real well!

DA

Comment

Its meant as a family adventure for all ages and that should be respected. I like the stairs but it would be cool if we could go threw them not around them
      ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
      ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
      ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
      ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Cool pics, hope you can post a few more.
        Thanks,
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

All Haunts Are Family Adventures

Addams family, Manson Family, The" Family", Neanderthal Family.."Sorry no goat skins accepted for haunt tickets at this time."
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim you left out "The Jim Warfield Family!" LOL! I think that come right after the Neanderthal Family. Ha ha ha! Were talking Prehaunterstoric now! LOL!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Its been a few years since I have been here. Really need to check it out again, although when I seen wasnt a ton different than my first time 15 or more years ago.

I want to try to get out to the California park for the Nightmare Before Christmas themed Mansion...I heard they only do it there and not Florida. Saw some behind the scenes of that on the Blu Ray for NBX and it was pretty impressive...even includes a giant actually 90% edible gingerbread house every year at the dining table.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
              X