Kelly Mr. MHC - Please Read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Mr. MHC - Please Read.

In case some of you don't know but our friend, someone I've known LONG before MHC because White Castles has been a sponsor for YEARS... is having a very very very serious surgery that will keep him out of commission for TWO months. I'm assuming he'll miss Transworld but who knows maybe he'll make it ...

I hope when you guys are out there thinking about sending someone a card, prayer or make a phone call think about Kelly who is facing a very serious situation here in a day or so. Email his wife Neena or send cars to the info below... remember this is the guy who works day and night to bring you all this haunt tours, and evets at MHC along with his wife and Barry. I'm sure he'll be going again 100% for MHC... so lets make sure we support MHC to the hilt and say whats up to Kelly during this LONG and very painful process while he recovers.

YO KELLY... Anything we can do brother we'll be here for ya!!!

Thanks Larry

Neena@FunhouseFaces.com
    We’ll be able to accommodate visitors in a couple weeks. I’ll let you know more about that later. If you’d like to send cards: our address is 2430 East Powell Road, Lewis Center, Ohio 43035.
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Positive waves being sent to Kelly and Neena...
    http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Kelly

I wish you the best. Sending prayers your ways. Shane and it's GET WELL SOON! Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm keeping Kelly in my thoughts and I wish him a speedy recovery. If there is anything we can do to help, we're only 2 hours away.
        Katie Lane
        Partner/VP
        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Sending bugs n hisses your way Kelly! Hang in there Neena
          Furby
          Sandy "Furby" Kimball

Haunted Puget Sound
          www.hauntedpugetsound.com

Comment

When I have a chance I will pass along your thoughts and prayers to Kelly. He is going in to surgery this morning and hopefully it will not be as major as it possibly can be. Either way I am confident it will turn out good.

As for being out of commission for two months? Don't count in it! LOL Kelly will be off work for two months but, after about 2 weeks of recovery, he will be back at MHC planning from home.

Until then feel free to contact me with any questions on the tours, social events, or sponsorships (the areas the Kelly handles) and I will do my best to answer them for you.

Thanks again for the thoughts.

Barry
            Barry@midwesthaunters.com
            614-361-1466

Comment

The entire Raycliff Fright Team is sending positive thoughts, prayers and healing energy out to Kelly and Neena! Looking forward to seeing the Fab Four (Barry, Kathy, Kelly and Neena) at MHC this year!!!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Good luck on a speedy recovery Kelly! From both myself and Jakprints, best of luck, and let yourself heal as hard as that is sometimes! Looking forward to MHC again this year!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

God Bless on behalf of the staff at Wells Township
                  Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Heres to a speedy recovery! Kelly and Neena are in the Oblivion Haunted House Crew's thoughts and prayers.
                    "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
                    Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
                    Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

Stay strong my friend, Here's to a speedy recovery!
                      John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Waiting for next operation

I appreciate all the well wishes. Your support has been very moving.

Here's the latest. I made it through phase 1; a heart catherazation procedure. I'll go back on the 25th for heart valve repair. I think Barry is right, I hope to be back on my keyboard working on MHC items within a couple weeks. At least for a couple hours a day.

Until then; I'm working hard planning our bus tours and parties for MHC.

Thanks for the support!

Kelly Collins

Comment

Update from Neena

Kelly is doing great! His condition is as good as may be expected. Today was rough on him, tomorrow may be worse - but that's part of the ticker program.

We hope he'll step down from intensive care tomorrow; be in a regular care Thursday (which is his BIRTHDAY!) and be home Friday or Saturday.

If you'd like to email him birthday greetings, I'll share them with him on my blackberry. I think it would be great if some of you would email us photos of your smiling crazy faces - and I'll tape those up along with the cards at home to cheer him up! Thanks to Rainbow Brite for the inspiration for that; she was with us today (daughter Anne Collins).

Thank you for the love, prayers, kindness and support!

Wishing you all the best,
                          Neena

Comment

Great to hear the positive updates re: Kelly... Sounds like he's doing great (and getting better each minute!)

See you soon Kelly & Neena!
                            sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Great to hear the updates. All the posts here are just a testament to what great people Kelly and Neena are. Continued good recovery Kelly!
                              Midnight Syndicate Gothic Nightmare Soundtracks for the Haunted Attraction Industry since 1997
                              www.MidnightSyndicate.com - www.Facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate

Comment

Working...
                              X