Haunt Proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Proposal

I need to provide a haunt proposal to the city .

Does anyone know what the city might be looking for or better yet....does anyone have a sample of what you provided your city.

Much Appreciated,

smasters

Smasters

Take if from me who sold a haunt and opened a new one in a new city! Offer them a paper that shows you have sold your soul to the devil, and that's the easy part! If you attend TW look me up I have a world of knowledge on this or give me a call! Shane and it's OH I KNOW, HOW DO I KNOW! Shane this time!
    Last edited by graystone; 01-04-2011, 05:14 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

You need to develop a business model for this.
      Here are a couple sources that can help

www.hauntbook.com by Kelly Allen

and

Shock Therapy (How to write a business plan for a haunted house)

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...phobic&x=0&y=0

And I wouldn't buy just one. But both and collect as much info you can get on Business plans in general. You have to sell to the City that this is a worthwhile thing for them to be interested in it. And usually, they are not. Haunted Attractions don't seem to carry a good reputation in City Official's minds. They think way to much about the potential liabilities etc...
      Who knows what goes through their minds. But you being a professional, who does your research, and presents your argument and plan in an organized way, will take you a long way in their minds.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kevin and Shane. When I get this done looks like Im going to have to buy a few of Kevins costumes.

Thanks again,
        Smasters

Comment

Working...
        X