Fitting for all of us!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting for all of us!!!

Most know I am a music nut! My hearing is damaged due to headphones and my music but I am addicted what can I say. Anyway I found this classic and wanted to send it out to all of you haunters! After the year I have had this has to be my theme song! I know Eric from Haunted Overload can relate as he went through alot of the same things I did this year! If you moved, did a total remodel or whatever I know you guys will relate! Enjoy Shane and it's very fitting! Shane this time!
    sigpic

great song and yes there is nothing like opening night at dark still nailing up props at the last min while fans are outside chanting your haunts name. they are so ready to see what you have done. I LOVE THE CRUNCH TIME thanks for putting a smile on my face.

mmcl
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Very appropriate Shane! Such a great song.
      Katie Lane
      Partner/VP
      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Well...

I am doing a music video with the cast of Disturbia and this song is in the lead for it! I think it will be a fun video. Shane and it's what do ya think? Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

Asylum

I am working on creating a cgi short to the new Disturbed song "Asylum". If you havent heard the song or seen the video you should check it out.

Comment

Working...
          X