10 haunts in 2 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jessica,

I was trying to reply to you. give you the websites you'd asked for and hadn't received (to my knowledge) yet. I didn't mean for it to look like i was stealing your name. It clearly says my name in big green letters, so i didn't realize it would confuse anyone. My apologies for the confusion.

and I'd love to join yall and get to know you! The haunt tour sounds spectacular and I'm extremely enthused! I'll be going to Transworld, so I'm sure i'll meet a few of you there first.
    sigpic
    Catie Mahfouz
    Blood Ink Writing Service
    www.hauntwriter.com

Comment

Forget Kelly and Bus number 1...well I suppose thats a great bus and everythign but the party is on BUS #3...and Man is it a party
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I will definitely be on bus number 3... after the things i've heard, I just can't miss it.
        sigpic
        Catie Mahfouz
        www.hauntwriter.com

Comment

Bus Number 3...Bus Number 3...Bus Number 3... \m/
          http://www.bigscaryshow.com
          http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Originally posted by HauntChick View Post
            I will definitely be on bus number 3... after the things i've heard, I just can't miss it.
            Catie are you going alone or with your crew ? If your going alone let me know when you book your airline ticket , then I can then see how my friend Martin is booking his ticket. The only reason I ask is because I talked to Cody and hes not going and I don't think its safe to go solo on trips like this. On the tour you will be safe I'm sure its the getting there part I mean.

I would travel with you but I decided to go to A-Kon in Dallas instead with my friends.
            ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
            ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
            ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
            ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Originally posted by darkXmoon View Post
              Catie are you going alone or with your crew ?

I would travel with you but I decided to go to A-Kon in Dallas instead with my friends.
              Thanks! I think Brad and Sue may be going, he's the one that originally mentioned it. So if they do go, i'll be travelling with them. But if they end up not going, I'll let you know!

Thanks for the offer and have a great time in Dallas! You'll be missed in Ohio!
              sigpic
              Catie Mahfouz
              www.hauntwriter.com

Comment

Working...
              X