The Art of Alice: Madness Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Art of Alice: Madness Returns

I don't know how many other people are fans of the twisted story telling of McGeee but myself, I'm a huge fan. The art style he uses tells a story all on its own and its one of a truly twisted world. So when I learned that he was publishing his artwork I jumped in right away and bought mine. They will be making a limited amount of books so if your a fan I would suggest you get on this deal while it is still offered. Also they are offering this because they wanted to know just how many fans there are out there and how much interest is already in this game.

----Repost from there website------

At long last, we can share another of our treasured bits of joy. As was reported in GameSetWatch on December 16th, Darkhorse Publishing (as in, Comics) will be releasing a 184-page art book of the collected artwork from Alice: Madness Returns. The price for this hard-cover collectible will be $34.99, but you can pre-order it on Amazon for only $23.09. The release date for the book? May 11, 2011.

The introduction will be written by our own Mr. McGee, and the artwork is said to include a great deal of commentary into the process of creating the look and feel for the sequel to the 2000 cult-classic, American McGee’s Alice.
    ---------------------------------------------

http://www.amazon.com/Art-Alice-Madn...2508643&sr=8-4

http://www.americanmcgee.com/2010/12...dness-returns/
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

The one piece of art I saw in your links actually looked cool. I found others at http://www.ea.com/alice/images/51648...001065140aRCRD. I really like them. Thanks for sharing this.
    Last edited by dungmaster; 12-19-2010, 11:03 PM.
    According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

Can not wait eather

I agree American Mcgee was awesome can not wait for part 2....

Comment

The more you post Dan the more I love you. I am also looking forward to the game also. Every time I see some new art come out for it I just keep getting amazed by what to expect from it. The new landscape designs, old characters with even darker looks, and my favorite part is all the new toys. The people putting all this together are really pushing there imagination to the limit and it shows!! Its games like this that make my imagination run wild and come up with the crazy things that end up in my book.

Till then I am counting down till the 18th for little big planet for the PS3 !!
        ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
        ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
        ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
        ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Working...
        X