No announcement yet.

Tron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The suits used actually lighting sewn into the fabric. I forgot what they said it was. I imagine about 70% of the movie is cgi.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

If you buy a 3D tv and 3D blueray and well then get you some 3D movies you'll notice as I have the 3D effects are 100 times better than the theater.

Screw seeing movies in 3D at the theater just buy a 3D tv and blueray...

let me just say in one word AWESOME that is the ONLY word to describe how cool 3D is at home opposed to the theater.

I would have to say the best 3D movie I've seen that actually really worked was Tangled. Worth it!

Most of these other films NOT worth it especially TRON it SUCKED HARD as a 3D.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I've only gone to not even a handful movies in the latest 3D. Alice in Wonderland, Toy Story 3, & Tron. I was the most impressed by Alice in Wonderland. Although it didnt seem to be 3D all the way through it was the best of the 3 I've seen. What got me was the butterfly at the end that comes right out and straight back to the very far end of the theater. It seemed like it could just land in your hand if you put it out. That was worth every penny I paid for that ticket. I've got to admit. Everyone watching started flipping out. LOL!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Yeah I definitely want to get a home 3D setup but was waiting for the premium cost to come down a bit more, and see what brands seem to shine over others. Literally bought a brand new big flat screen HD 2 months before the 3Ds hit the market, Was kinda bummed about it. But now we are refinishing the basement into a entertainment theatre kind of area...so of course we will be in need of another big tv....at least that's an excuse for another...lol.

I was somewhat impressed with the demos I seen of them at Best Buy. They are now adding the technology to some video games too. What kind did you get Larry? Did you research much before you bought? I currently have a Samsung TV and Blu Ray player and love them both. Gotta get a new 7.1 system to match as well. My old Sony one is good, but gotta do some creative wiring to keep the HDMI connections...I often wonder if I am getting true Surround with it setup that way.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
          X