No announcement yet.

Queue Line Actor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aww hun dont be sorry..Oh and congrats on getting married...but now you wont be Katie Lane...and I dont know what im going to call ya
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Thanks hun! Techincally I'm still Katie Lane; I'm just hyphenating (so my full name becomes the super Irish sounding Katie Lane-Patrick).
      Katie Lane
      Partner/VP
      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Hillbilly character

hi all im a Hillbilly character i was out in the lines in 2010 there are 2 haunts dark matter & tormented i have some pic of my Hillbilly character but i can not post pic on here

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Awesome idea with the nightcrawlers Katie...would you mind if I tried that next year?
                      “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Go ahead; I like putting them in my mouth and allowing them to crawl in and out.
                        Katie Lane
                        Partner/VP
                        sigpic

Comment

wait wait wait....Katie might not care at all but as your traveling buddy and sometimes your driver I do have a limit of what comes in my lil car...and I think I might have to draw the line at worms...sorry Hoots
                          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Although the worms don't smell, unlike the intestines
                            Katie Lane
                            Partner/VP
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruiseMuse View Post
                              Go ahead; I like putting them in my mouth and allowing them to crawl in and out.

Oh nasty!!! WTF.. there is no way your being for real... are you ?? In and out your mouth ?? Are they hard to control ? I can't do snakes or spiders, maybe if I push myself a centipede . Do you just get normal ones from the bait area in wal-mart ?? Do you wash them ?? Did you eat one by chance ??

When it comes to rats though its very important to know three things about them. They have the intelligence of a small dog. They can be taught to do tricks that are simple but effective. Rats have very small claws, so if you have very sensitive skin or are ticklish this could be a problem. Some people overcome this buy wearing a thicker top or double layers. Last when you keep rats you have to keep at least two of them. Rats are nocturnal and are very social creatures. If there not getting the attention they need then they can actually go into depression. This causes them to act more like a Jack Russel terrier and can give you behavior problems.

I have raised two sets of rats Kay and Yuri (from the dirty pair) and later Tommieta and Lassie. I really loved them as pets but the problem is there life span. They normally live healthy for about three years. If they last longer they start to develop tumors and other problems.
                              ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
                              ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
                              ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
                              ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Originally posted by darkXmoon View Post
                                Oh nasty!!! WTF.. there is no way your being for real... are you ?? In and out your mouth ?? Are they hard to control ? I can't do snakes or spiders, maybe if I push myself a centipede . Do you just get normal ones from the bait area in wal-mart ?? Do you wash them ?? Did you eat one by chance ??
                                Yes, I am for real; I'll try to post a photo later of it. They are not that hard to control; they are basically extend and contract and stretch around; it's not like they are super fast or can do anything crazy except fall out. I just get normal ones from a bait shop (I never knew Walmart carried them, good to know) and I just wash them off. I've never eaten one, in fact I'm a vegetarian and after I'm done acting with them I release them in the yard.
                                Katie Lane
                                Partner/VP
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X