No announcement yet.

Coolest things I've seen in a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolest things I've seen in a while...

Go buy the blue ray of Inception and watch the making of the movie. Unlike most of these movies today they tried to do as little CGI stuff as possible... almost every cool effect in the movie was built by FX masters.

The rooms where they fight and they walk on walls and stuff... wait to you see that. They built the biggest blackhole tunnel you've ever seen in your life!!!! You want to see how Hollywood would built a blackhole tunnel well know you will know.

The scenes where they floated ... yeah they show you how they did that.

The scene where all the water flies into the house again you think CGI right... NO not at all again they show you how they did that. They built these massive air cannons and shot the water out... its wild.

The scene where all the stuff blows up in the french cafe... again they show you how they did that, the locomotive driving down the street, again NOT cgi.

They show you how they did EVERYTHING! If you own a haunt you will learn alot from watching this blue ray.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Sounds Like A Mental "Tickler"!

For that portion of the mind contemplating mechanical things,which blu-ray to we get to show us how to find the $$$ to do this stuff though?
    "I'm glad you asked, Jim. Mr. Tuxedo Financial Enterprises has such a tool for only $14,000, cash, that will demonstrate how You Too can come up with at least $14,000, cash, send your boxfull of money Today to;Mr. Tuxedo"
    411 N. Carroll St.
    Mutt Careless, Illinoids
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

OK Jim Is your cat talking to you again? LOL!
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I want a cat that makes me money...I'm more a dog person though.

Thanks for the heads up on the blue-ray version. Are you 100% sure its not going to be on the normal version also ?
        ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
        ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
        ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
        ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Thanks for heads up on the movie. Don't usually look at the behind-the-scenes so I would have missed it.

Comment

Jim has been dead for many years now. Mr Tuxedo Jr runs the Ravens Grinn now. Jim has been turned into a strange puppet/animation. What I cant figure out is how the cat can type?!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

He hunts and pecks.
              Originally posted by damon carson View Post
              What I cant figure out is how the cat can type?!
              Damon
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

This Last Summer...

A young woman returned for a house tour and she said excitedly:"I want to see Mr. Tuxedo!"
                "We will have to find a shovel if you want to do that."-just slipped out of my mouth too quickly.
                Mr. Tuxedo passed. His final days and nights were very pleasant, we made sure of that, held him, rocked him wrapped in a blanket in our small backyard under the stars..set him out on a blanket in the warm sun the next day... as night came he left quietly, peacefully.
                we should all be as lucky when our time arrives....
                He was a good cat. An entertaining furry boy who definately had his own unique personality.
                I am not saying all of this simply because he left me the bulk of his estimated 23 million dollar estate either, he was Very Smart, he figured out how to take it ALL with him!
                "MRRR!"
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I am proud to say I did get to meet the great late Mr. Tuxedo. He was quite the cat. Much more dressed up than his employee Jim. Although I cant imagine Jim going around in a black and white tux all the time. His black robe suits him much better! R.I.P Mr Tuxedo. I know you all really cared alot about him.
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                  X