Hauntworld Magazine 26 - 27 ... Need Your Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine 26 - 27 ... Need Your Help

What articles do you want to see. We are sorta working on issue 26 right... when I say SORTA I mean we are working on the featured articles on the haunts themselves.

We are also trying to get all the TW info together so when you get your magazine you'll know EVERYTHING going on...

Now what I need to do is figure out some articles and people you might like to see write them...

As you know we focus on HELPING YOUR BUSINESS LEARN AND GROW...

SO with that in mind tell me what you think. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry, I'd like to see a good article on how to grow your sales thru marketing.

Asides from remodelling the event a lot, how would you get that out to a potentially bigger audience?

And if this has already been covered recently, what issue would it be in?
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

-

An article about the first ever Haunt Industry Radio Show. LOL LOL.

Anyhoo, anything on marketing is always good. Then again I am biased by the day job. Also anything on design of a haunt. Meaning the look and feel of your materials, website etc.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

how about air brushing what kind to buy, what brushes do what, the type of paint and what they are used, the right psi you need on diffrent things. form from makeing props to makeup on faces.
        BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
        www.horrorfields.com

Comment

I have a better Idea How about let Alen H have is own column. Every issue he could show off one of his many talents. This man can do it all.
          BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
          www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Rumor has it he even removed his own gaul bladder! LOL!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

with a chainsaw and a mirror.....lol
              BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
              www.horrorfields.com

Comment

I tend to agree... Allen H should have a column. IMHO there are many helpful people on the forums, but Allen H is the most consistently helpful and knowledgeable person on the Forums. I'm sure he would have plenty of ideas for articles.

Comment

No yall have it all wrong Allen H did it with just a Mirror and some duct tape to close the wound. Im one of those people that Dark said only Im the unhelpful and stupid one...haha...But I agree lets see if allen would do a column for the mag
                  Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I would love to have Allen write an article... a good how to article would be awesome. Have ALlen contact my people and my people will talk to his people and we'll see if we could hammer something out.

LOL

We are looking for a couple good idea's for articles... we at HPI are going to write one about air lines, compressors, and more. Things you need to know but might not... it will be a really good article.

We are featuring three haunts: Tallon Falls, The Mortuary, and Field of Screams in PA.

We'll also feature all the latest and greatest from Transworld Show, all the seminars, events and more will be listed.

But again we are looking for another idea or two about a cool article you might want to read about... I can write it, or I can get someone else.

Hit me up!

Lastly, will have the cover of this magazine next week.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Larry I loved reading about spookywoods new zipline. I went to spookywoods this oct. And it was great. I like to read about what haunts are doing in the off season.
                      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Here is a mock up of the cover... what do you think?

We are going in the right direction. All three features are almost done. Once they are done we'll work on some other articles and put the magazine to print.

We have picked up something like 400 new subscribers since August.

If you are a vendor and want to advertise in the magazine contact patti at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net or 314 629 3970

We will finalize this magazine in January and ship mid-January.

To subscribe use www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com for now.

Larry
                        Attached Files
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

BTW... looking for article idea's for issue 27 as well, which will be released in March just before the tradeshow. So keep shooting them out there for us to consider.

We have lined up several featured articles and we will feature the following haunts and possible a few more on top of this list...

Nightmare on 13th Utah

Dead Acres Columbus

Eastern State Penn, Philly

and several others that to be honest I can't remember because Patti is working with most of them. If you want your haunted house featured TALK TO PATTI... she will talk to me.

Larry

BTW, in case you didn't notice we are featuring Talon Falls which will open for a pre-transworld tour in March. Read all about it in the next magazine.
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

I cant wait for the Haunted Hoochie girls.......and the worlds most Extreme Haunted House. I have wanted to go there for a long time.
                            BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                            www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Working...
                            X