Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK VENDORS, when are we going to start seeing pics/vids of new products??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK VENDORS, when are we going to start seeing pics/vids of new products??

OK VENDORS, Us haunt owners are getting over the post-season blues and are prepping for 2011, when are we going to start seeing some awesome new products from you all? I know I bought stuff from Poison Props and Gore Galore last year because of New Product posts they made before TW.

We are filming for all of our new props in two weeks. Once filming is complete, we'll have some teaser productions stills for you to chew on. We will again be producing five new Video Integrated Animatronics for Transworld as well as a couple other more traditional props. So...give us 3-4 weeks and we'll start teasing the new stuff. I think everyone is really going to enjoy the new props we're introducing...
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Comment

Coolio!

I am working on them right now.
      I have so much work to do!!!!
      So many ideas so little time.

I will post some vids in a few weeks : )
      sigpic
      PEACE, ADAM
      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Hazard Room will be debuting at the show. Animatronics, theme static, vacuum form and masks.
        Looking at the floor plan and seeing who is showing, this is going to be an amazing show. Some of the other vendors have gave me sneak peaks and I'm drooling. I am excited to see everyones work too!
        Last edited by tonguesandwich; 12-08-2010, 02:48 AM.

Comment

I doubt anytime soon... vendors are just now starting to work on props. But the real reason I think is that vendors don't want other vendors to know what they are working on until we get a bit closer to the show.

I think you'll start hearing about stuff 2 to 4 weeks prior to the show.

But since you asked... we are working on TWO new DVD's

How to Foam Carve your Haunted House

and

How to Detail your Haunted House part 2

Please two more Hauntworld Magazines.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Here's the names as a form of teaser that we are working on:
            Obviously, we won't be showing pics till closer to the show.

Dead Flowers
            The Gate
            Acid columns
            Zoltan the Psychic
            Boiler
            Fireplace
            Full Lab Panels
            Lab Equipment
            The Mysterious case of the Museum Case

Just a few concepts we are fooling with. I can't be more specific yet. All ideas don't always make it to the show!

We are also re-tooling our line of silicone re-useable appliances utilizing the new sofetr silicones.

UNTIL FEBRUARY 1st ALL PNEUMATICS ARE 20 % OFF. YOU CAN PICK UP A SET OF OUR POPULAR STEAM PIPES FOR $ 1,540.00. THE LOWEST PRICE EVER!

Matt Marich
            Edge Designs

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0547175/

www.edgedesignsonline.com
            Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Thanks to the vendors who have responded thus far, we can't wait to see what you got. One thing I like to see/hear is more vacuuform panel options, this is something I see becoming more and more popular in haunts and the more we have to choose from, the better. Thanks to the vendors for their creativity and hard work.
              Scott

Comment

Working...
              X