Claustrophobia Installation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claustrophobia Installation?

Has anyone ever installed a claustrophobia in any other configuration other than just a straight hallway?
    Matthew Rairden
    Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
    Project Manager
    Find us on Facebook
    www.circleofash.com

Someone on here said they had an extra long J shaped clostrophobia. I will search for the post.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I found the thread and the post

only one like it anywhere....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We designed our own clausto hallway. Every one I have seen or heard about is a straight hall. Ours is in the shape of a J and is right at our exit. It goes forward 6 feet, turns left 4 feet, turns left again 4 feet.

They go wild trying to make it through. If anyone chickens out they are let out a door that bypasses it.

12 year Member IAHA, charter member of HHA, and charter member of HAA

JamBam (dba) Haunted Hotel-13th Floor

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.MySpace.com/the_haunted_hotel
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

It first sounded crazy to me but we have begun light construction for next year’s productions and removed our 16' Claustrophobia from a straight hallway to relocate it.

We identified the new area but it's a hallway that makes two about 45 degree changes which would look a bit like the letter C from the top. There was no way of knowing if it would work until it was finished and I had my doubts but it is unlike anything I have ever seen. The corners where it's more restricted due to the concave degree changes the other side compensates creating a new form of havoc when going through. It's quite unusual, something we strive to achieve every day.
        Matthew Rairden
        Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
        Project Manager
        Find us on Facebook
        www.circleofash.com

Comment

Working...
        X