PNP End of Year Sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNP End of Year Sale!!!

Okay guys, so here's the deal...for five years now we have maintained pricing and have never once had a price increase on a single item. It has come to my attention this year, however, that our overhead has increased to the point that I have no choice but to raise prices starting the first of the year. We haven't made a firm decision yet, but it looks like probably a 10% increase on most of our products. I don't want to do it, believe me, but I really don't have a choice if i want to keep Pale Night Productions in business.

So...why did I lure you in with a promise of a sale only to tell you of a price increase??? Well, it's to give you one last shot at our current pricing before it's too late. Until Jan. 1 we will be offering any product in our catalog at 10% OFF our CURRENT pricing. This is absolutely the LAST time you will see our prices this low on ANYTHING in our catalog. Come Jan. 1 our price increase will go into effect and even our show pricing will not be as low as prices will be for the next 3 weeks. PLEASE take advantage now if there is something you want that you thought you'd just wait till March to order. Save yourself hundreds of dollars by buying now. You can call or email me directly with any orders or order questions.

(618) 616-2533
    kpolley@palenight.com

Lastly, 2010 has been a great year for us here at PNP and I want to personally thank every customer for their support. We are already hard at work on the new products for 2011 and I think you will be blown away at the new pieces we are developing.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Hey everyone...just a friendly reminder the end of the year is fast approaching. If you want to take advantage of our end of year sale now is the time. Please call (618-616-2533) or email (kpolley@palenight.com) me ASAP to lock in your order before Jan. 1. After the first, you will never see our prices lower than they are right now. Take advantage if there is something you want while the gettin's good. In addition...we can hold any product you buy until Transworld so you can pick it up and avoid shipping charges.

Remember, you only have to the end of the week to cash in on these deals. I'll be answering my phone all day on Friday for last minute orders. Don't miss out!
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Comment

Working...
    X