No announcement yet.

SCARYWOOD Project Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um yeah...definitely awesome! The Gallery is Great Kevin and I am liking the music. Hope to see more haunts getting the Gore treatment next year!

Comment

I hope so to,

I absolutely love traveling to a location and designing an attraction start to finish and then getting to see it built.

We won't do a ton of them. But just 1 major event a year or several independent scene designs.
      I learned this year I am not capable of taking on tooo much
      Well, I also ran the event so that had a major impact of that. But I must say that was the most joyous part of it all.
      To see the event operate smoothly after ALL the work was done was the icing on the cake.
      Honestly, I offered to run it to make sure that everything operated smoothly. Happily, it did.

But thank you, I appreciate yours and everyone else's complements. I really do.
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Customer Photo Gallery

I started another thread to address this but I should have just posted it here.

I just started a gallery of Customer Photos using Gore Galore Products.
        So if you would like to see your Haunt Photos w GG products in them on our Gallery under "Customer Photos" please forward them to me via email. We would be honored to post them and even post a link to your website and give some of the details of your event.

thanks and keep gore alive!
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

A couple customers have provided images to be placed in the customer photo section.
          Please check them out.
          I am liking this gallery more and more.
          www.gore-galore.com/gallery

And again I would love to see a ton of your photos in this gallery so please shoot them over via email and I would be happy to post them for all to see.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

I have added 2 new projects to the gallery

the first is the work I did for court tv a couple of years ago of an infant mummy for a court tv case where an Archaeologist was digging up mummies, stealing their burial wrappings, and re-burying them in his back yard.

the second is the work we did for a film called "Death Dealer" for a film producer and musician named "Joe Hollow". Alot of Custom Corpses and gore.

Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Kevin... congratulations on living the dream my friend and you and your team definitely knocked this one WAY OUT OF THE PARK! A-FREAKIN-MAZING work!!! The set design, detail, lighting... everything is GORGEOUS!!! Outstanding!!!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Sick!

Zombie like!

Zombie want to make love to it!
                How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

I just finished uploading the Blood Bayou images of the attraction under work lighting. It is like a behind the scenes tour as far as images go.
                  I still have much more info to provide regarding the crew involved and still yet to upload the makeup photos. But I do have many of those to add under the makeup category. I will also post when those have been added.
                  Kevin R. Alvey
                  info at gore-galore.com
                  www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Awesome work!

Comment

Makeup photos

I have been waking at around 5am so I could work on the gallery, so I was able to post the makeup photos this morning on the gallery at
                      You will see the makeup artists applying the makeup and then the finished makeups.
                      we developed most of these makeups ahead of time, and wonderfully watched the makeup artists improve on the quality and speed of the makeup all through the season.
                      We had 6 makeup artists and did approx 125 makeups in 3 hours nightly.
                      Most of the makeups were not complex but some did use buildups and a few used full face prosthetics.
                      We did purchase alot of prosthetics from www.boneyardfx.com and made masks out of most of those for many of our quick startle scares. You can see some of those masks in the "Blood Bayou" actor photos.
                      thanks and enjoy
                      Kevin R. Alvey
                      info at gore-galore.com
                      www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Kevin,

Wow! This all looks amazing! I really need to start travelling around more and checking some of these places out in person!

Mike "Pogo" Hach

-
                        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
                        X