Necronomicon type spell books-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necronomicon type spell books-

In order to fund my upcoming airbrush makeup DVD (Im getting into the expensive part) I have made three spell books that are up for sale. they are $35 each. see them here
    http://s648.photobucket.com/albums/u...Necronomicons/
    There are three different books and they will be sold by email. the first person to email me gets first pick. The second second pick and so on. Payment will be through paypal. Im very happy with how they turned out.
    These will make great props, they will look great in a witchs hut, a library, or altar scene, or just in your office.
    I am editing together a youtube video for how I made them but its 5hours of footage I need to edit so it will be a bit before its posted. If you are interested in purchasing please email me
    stiltbeast@gmail.com
    here are the three books all sealed shut with a"magical" seal. check the album link above for more pics of each book, they are large sized text book size. I use a low light lens so I dont need a flash, so they look smaller but they are good sized.

Last edited by Allen H; 11-23-2010, 01:43 AM.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

I like the first one Allen looks the most like the Evil Dead. Are they just journals that you made them out of? Again they look cool.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

very nice books
      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Just sent you mail!
        ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
        ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
        ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
        ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Jessica Ward

Comment

LOL yes they have all been sold, but more books will be coming soon, I am a little surprised at the response.
            Happy thanks giving all,
            Allen H

Comment

Do you know if your making any more in time for Christmas ? I would really like to buy one off you.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Very cool, Allen.

Reminds me of a few years ago when I bought an Evil Dead DVD that came in the "book of the dead" cover - see it here.

Yours look way better than that. The necronomicon is so popular in fiction that it makes me think you could have a great business opportunity here. Maybe get in touch with a publishing company and see your art on a shelf in every bookstore. It'd catch my eye!

Comment

Ok I will have six more books to post in the next few days (most likely tomorrow), so keep your eyes out!
                  Allen H

Comment

Will it be on this thread ? Are you teasing me ?

Jessica Ward

Comment

Ok here are more books! I will keep this thread going and keep adding to it, I hate double posting but I will also do a thread in the trading post section of the site.
                      Here is a link to the new books (in their own album) and there are five new ones. One of them would be great for a Pirate theme as it has a nautical bend.
                      http://s648.photobucket.com/albums/u...ns%20wave%202/
                      Not all of them are 100% finished, they will all have the chains holding them closed (like one has now) and an antique lock that keeps the chains on. These are prop books and the insides are not themed, a few touches need to be added to a few of them but they are finished enough to post (they will be 100% before shipping, which will be as early as tomorrow depending on when the paypal goes through) .Size wise think encyclopedia Britannica.
                      As always email me to purchase. They each cost $35 plus shipping. Tell me which one you want in the email.
                      Stiltbeast@gmail.com
                      Thanks for looking

this one is pretty simple, sewn together out of skin, It still needs the lock and all the other books are getting the chains (romovable if you wish, I think it makes them look more dangerous).

This is the nautical one, the pics dont do it justice, really neat looking octopus on it with jewled eyes and a cut shell place holder.It will get the chains and lock also. It looks really cool, I like this one.

This one also came out really good Looks like it should belong to voldemort or something, inside the mouth I added a clay tablet (that air dries) and added runes to it.

This one still get his eyes sewn shut, a clay tablet in his mouth, some mild aged blood spatter, the metal corners the other ones have, and the chains and lock.

The next one is cool too, it has a clay tablet in its mouth which has been shown shut to hold it in. I can only include 4 pics in a post so here is a link to the last one.
                      http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/u...onwave2017.jpg
                      If you like one email me stiltbeast@gmail.com and we will arrange paypal.
                      Again thanks for looking,
                      Allen H

Comment

Ok, here is a video of each finished book and some antique locks that Im also selling for $10 each.

Comment

I just got mine today and i love it!!! Bloody good work Allen and thank you !!!

Jessica Ward

Comment

Im glad you like it! They are alot of fun to make. Im going to make five more of them because I think a few more folks want them, I will gladly accept input on the designs if someone has something they would like to see.
                            I will eventually be adding them to my website as an orderable item I will update that as it comes up.
                            Allen H

Comment

Well I have a character I dress up as only on even numbered years, The Dark Moon Fairy. Her symbol is a bloody hand print with a moon in the palm. Do you think you could make me some thing for my personal collection ?

Her main color is purple and is normally found in her costumes. These are pics of the charecter, she doesn't keep the same theme twice but it might give you an idea of what I like.
                              Attached Files

Jessica Ward

Comment

Working...
                              X