Grave Yard Prop Shop 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grave Yard Prop Shop 2011

We are working on new full line of actor costume suits! the concept drawings and sculpts i will post in the weeks to come, tarman, classic zombie, woman zombie, zombie king,(which will be the center peice of our collection!) I cannot wait for u to see! Also if you have any suggestions and/or ideas please let me know.

Tim
    Grave yard prop shop
    Tim McCall

OOOOOoooo..... I love to see other peoples art. Its like literary looking into some ones mind to me. I am really looking forward to this.
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

"Like looking into some else's mind."

Then come the sidewards glances, then the whispering begins to their friends standing there followed by nervous head movements side to side and up and down, trying to find something normal, common and everyday/plain to subtract the strange feelings from their soul, now smeared by mere paints and colors but feeling like corrosive acid eating it's way ever downward and internally ravenous.
      Yes, people do react to art differently.
      And it is not always a pleasant experience for them.
      But I create it anyway!
      (Insert wicked kackle here~)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Can not wait to see what you put together. How about a clown zombie? Clowns die too don't they...lol And a Military Zombie would be nice. Please let me know when you have some together.

Comment

yes clowns do die and i assure you there will be many differnt things you can do with these suits. they are for the most part a haunters "base" layer if you will. that doesnt mean they wont come as a completeed costume but we give you the option the put on whatever costume YOU as the buyer want to fit your theme. these suits are made with an under armor type material so it will fit nicly under anything. keep an eye out im telling you the zombie king is going to be impressive

Tim
          Grave Yard Prop Shop
          Tim McCall

Comment

Grave Yard Prop Shop 2011

when can we see pics? thanks jay and yen

Comment

the very very VERY early stages of the zombie king. this will also have a detachable crown to go with it. more pictures to come. the art department is hard at work. i wont be in the shop till after thanksgiving so the pictures are being sent to me till then
              Attached Files
              Tim McCall

Comment

Looks great cant wait to see the suits.
                www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

More pictures

here are more pictures of the Zombie King head sculpt. the body will be started soon and i will post pics as soon as more progress is made.
                  Attached Files
                  Tim McCall

Comment

Don't judge me but what really made me happy is that you gave him ears. I know that seems a bit stupid but to me its the little details that really make it.
                    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
                    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
                    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
                    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Those look great! Love the amount of detail gone into the face
                      Matthew Colton
                      Frightworld America's Screampark
                      http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X