No announcement yet.

Anyone know how to reach Hauntatorium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know how else to handle this. I sent them this email although I doubt they will respond.

"We are still missing the six hoods that were promised to us months ago. I will use legal action even if it is just to get my point across. To this day no one is responding to my emails or calls. I want my money back or the masks NOW!"

I will stake out this guys booth next year if I don't get my money back.
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

i love seeing threads like this. it just tells me(as a new haunt) who to stay away from...
      Henry GQ - Fear Factory Erie, Pennsylvania. www.fearfactoryerie.com

Comment

Please avoid them. Unless you want someone to take your money and then never deliver the product. At least spookywoods finally sent the costumes. Even if it was the day after Halloween.

Comment

I have four classifications of vendors:

1) Vendor I will order from anytime cause I know they will also deliver on time.
          so far: frightideas, froggy's fog, minispotlight.com

2) Vendors that I will order from, but expect them to take a while for processing.
          such as nightscream studios,

3) Vendors that I WILL NEVER order from and will only pick up their items at shows
          such as: lights alive (screwed me big time), nightscream studios

4) Vendors that I will just never order from cause their products are crap
          well, none yet, but I am sure I'll find a bunch over time.

I suggest you make your own list to remind yourself!

Comment

Got this email on 11/18/10

"money is on its way and ill also send the hoods when i get them

Dean"

This is the first time anyone has contacted me from the company in months. I still have not received the money yet.

Comment

Grimley,

Sorry to hear of your bad dealings with certain vendors, that's a tough break...

The review site you are looking for is http://www.hauntcompanyreviews.com/

DA

Comment

Just wanted to update everyone. Hauntatorium sent a check to cover the missing masks from our Transworld order last year. A check in an envelope. And we are done.

Comment

Working...
                X