Anyone know how to reach Hauntatorium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how to reach Hauntatorium

If anyone can reach out to hauntatorium for me please do so. I tried the phone # and email for the last two weeks. I am still owed several masks and they will not return a call or email a response. Last time it took a month for them to respond to an email. Let me know if there is any other method. Thanks
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Hauntatorium

This is Jeremy, I'm the main sculptor of Hauntatorium. Feel free to email me at effekz@hotmail.com

I know dean has been swamped as of recently, plus to add in, our casting and molding supplies have been on back order for a bit.

He is working night and day to get the orders done and get them sent out. I will check on your order status and get back with you ASAP.

What's your email?

Yet again, sincerely sorry for the delay to everyone, this has been a hard year with moving our entire haunt and trying to run the studio at the same time. I know some other vendors are struggling too, I do hope everyone will bear with us and we'll get you taken care of.

Sincerely,

Jeremy K.

c/o Hauntatorium Studios

Comment

Just sent a PM so let me know. Thanks

Comment

Hauntatorium

If Anyone needs to contact me for questions about orders or order statuses, feel free.

Make sure to put "Hauntatorium Studios" in the subject line., thanks!

Jeremy K.

c/o Hauntatorium Studios

Comment

Still have not heard ANYTHING. You would think that spending $4,000-$5,000 a year paid in full on time and they could at least call. I really don't care if they have a haunt or not.

Comment

Hauntatorium

Spoke with Dean last night and he said that he'd gotten in touch with you.

Shoot me an email if you can with the products you ordered, and I"ll check and see if I can find out about it.

Comment

He said that he'd sent you an email about your order, but wasn't sure if it got through or not.

Are you short some items on your last order, or wanting to place a new order?
              Right now we've got a waiting list for new orders, but we can put you on it, if you'd like. We cannot guarantee getting you new product by Halloween at this point.

If you were shorted on items on your order, we can get those out to you ASAP.

Comment

I have received no emails or calls from them and at this point I would not order any more items from them. I have no faith I would ever get the items. I am short 6 of the burlap hoods and he even sent me an email 3 months ago that he was aware of this and would ship soon. Still have heard nothing and I am a patient guy. It was only ordered in March.

Comment

We'll get the hoods out to you ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

I will let you know when I receive them. Hopefully before Halloween.

Comment

7 months later and still have not filled my order

Comment

Once again I was told over 2 weeks ago the hoods were being sent ASAP. I am now loosing sales.

Comment

I have called, our shipping department has called. I have emailed them, and yet they do not repsoned to our contacts.

I really wanted their stuff too. Fairly bummed out about this. I hope they are reading this...

You guys, contact us... say something!
                          Ed Roberts
                          Founder
                          The Nightmare Factory
                          www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
                          www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

I am still waiting. No phone calls, no emails, no masks. As for Customer service at Hauntatorium I give them an F. Anyone know what the name of that new ratings site?

Comment

Still have not received the masks and have gotten no answers.

Comment

Working...
                              X