Newest wolfman (bloody)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin,
    I know that eyes and teeth would make the picture look better, but I think that might give the impression of it being a prop instead of a mask. It doesnt come with eyes or teeth (hopefully the actor already has those) so I worry about the impression of having them in the pic.
    I am making a bust just for pictures, so I may add eyes into that bust and just add the disclaimer. I had not thought of that and its a great idea. I will have to change alot of things if I ever get serious about this.
    The pic was taken with a low light lens in a normal brightness room. Its a good camera so I just need to get the lights right. I will definitely have to get better pics next time. The colors were pretty different looking than the mask is I hadnt attributed it to "washing out" but I bet your right.
    Thanks,
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Allen,
      Not trying to complicate your life, Just trying to help.
      It would help drop the shine on the silicone too.
      Or take some really tight shots with someone wearing it, with contacts and teeth, in a dramatic way with your camera at different angles, from above, side shots, not just profiles. It will help make it more dramatic. ANGLES!
      It is all about presentation...... isn't it?
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X