Anyone Hungry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Hungry?

Well if your attending my seminar on Concessions Thursday morning be sure not to eat to much breakfast because I will have some things for you to taste. Know what green or orange cotton candy taste like? You will be pleasantly surprised. What about caramel apples with chocolate chips, pecans, coconut, or crushed candy bar coating? Hey have any of you guys ever had green colored or red colored popcorn and wondered what it taste like? I bet you will be surprised there too! So save some room to snack on some treats while I help you increase your concession sales! See you Thursday Morning!

Oh did I mention there will be a night of stomach filling all you can eat food at the Insane Shane TransWorld Kick Off Party Wednesday Night March 24th from 7:00pm to Midnight at the Ren Grand Landmark Ball Room. For tickets to this must attend event that has over $10,000.00 in vendor donations to be give away that night go to http://www.graystonemanor.net and enter site for tickets! Shane and its see ya there! Shane this time!
    sigpic
Working...
X