Have I missed anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I missed anyone?

I am finishing up the donations for the Insane Shane TransWorld kick off party and wanted to make sure I did not miss anyone that wanted to donate. I can't THANK these Vendors enough for their support. I have already noticed several of these guys has also bought tickets to the party which shows even more support. I want to see everyone support these guys at the show as they have stepped forward to show their support by donating and buying tickets. Again its our turn to show support by buying products and giving back to them. The Vendors that I have is as follows....

Haunted Enterprises
    Pale Night Productions
    Ghost Ride
    Rotting Flesh Radio
    NetherWorld
    Edge Designs
    CFX Mask
    Screamline Studios
    Hauntatorium Studios
    Fright Theater
    Gore Galore
    Poison Props
    Slitbeast Studios
    Bloody Mary
    Buckys Bone Yard
    Arrival Mask Company
    Shane Dabbs Productions
    Abraracadaver
    Creepy Collection
    Unit 70
    Distortions
    Morris Costumes
    Caufields
    Froggys Fog

There a few others I will list when I find out what they are giving right now its around $10,000.00 in donations! Shane and its guys show your support to these vendors! Shane this time.
    sigpic

OK

Going once going twice! Anyone else? Shane and its contact me! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

Shane, I sent you a PM...
      Kip Polley
      www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
      We Engineer Fear

Comment

Thanks for posting this list Shane.We will definitely try to support them in our purchases and it makes it easier to at least thank them at the show.
        Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Mike and I am sure these guys are glad to see your post! Shane and its these guys are the best! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X