Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speaking of Wolfmen...Here is the blood thirsy wolfman prop and our new axe attacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Wolfmen...Here is the blood thirsy wolfman prop and our new axe attacked

Axe attacked male prop comes with all seen here
    and our blood thirsy wolfman prop.

We will be releasing the Wolfman prop Fri Feb 12th for sale with a special that will beet transworld special. The specail is on from Feb 12th to Fed 15th...ONLY

once again very cool put how much ????
    The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

What does the fake axe sell for if you have one for sale?
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Don't

Axe that question again, Damon!
        I like showing my hand -axe on the drawbridge and saying:"It's just made out of rubber."
        Then I clang it on the steel part of the bridge frame..this makes them wonder?
        ("Maybe he had a sound track of that steel clang syncronised with his hitting that rubber axe on the steel?") Maybe it's a metal axe? Decorative, made from aluminum doesn't hold much of an edge.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

To answer all questions

pat we are selling these two items today on a special
          see - the ( hauntworld) trading post
          wolfman is on ebay this week as well as internet special from Feb 12-feb 15
          the axe attacked prop is on blizzard blow out specail one day only on ebay
          i am home today and bored..lol
          so inbetween make more items i will be putting up some deals for today only on ebay

see trading post on hauntworld for all offers and specails
          we sell axes on our site i do forget the price thou its hard to keep up with all these dam props
          creepycollection.com

anyway
          stay warm and take care
          jerry

Comment

Working...
          X