yard signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yard signs

Has anyone ever used the metal stake yard signs to advertise your haunt or to direct people to your haunt? and if so, is there any company that sells them for cheaper than $1.00 per sign? it seems like $1 is average per sign. Just looking ahead for some extra advertising near the haunt. Thanks for your help.

-Scott

any ideas on where I can get yard signs a bit cheaper than $1.00/sign? Thanks.

Comment

Yes, I've used yard signs, they seem to do well on college campus. But I didn't buy them, I made them. Or to be more exact, I recycled them. After the election, I collected signs, painted over them in black, and painted new signs in white. The only problem is that if you make them too nice, people steal them. I made sure the phone number was clear on them so people with cell phones could call and hear our message giving the address, hours, and web address.

One other thing, I went and collected them after the we were done, so as to avoid complaints we were littering the place. I wrote down each intersection I placed one on and then checked it off once I retrieved them. I got about half of the back.

If I can find them for $1 each, I might try that as well. Time to prepare is getting shorter each year.
      www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Bandit Signs

Real estate investors use these all the time, and with great success. You ever see those "we by houses" signs? All they say is "we buy houses" and list a phone number. You would be surprised how many thousands of people call the number on those signs every day!!! They are usually called bandit signs. They are very effective if kept simple. Maybe "(your area)'s Best Haunted House," and then list your phone number and web site.
        Chris Tillman, President
        Rocky Mountain Terror, LLC
        Trick or Terror Haunted House
        www.TerrorHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
        X