No announcement yet.

ok you know your a haunter when ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....When you use all the teddy bears your ex-girlfriend ever gave you for bloody props in a childs bedroom.
    If murder is the ultimate expression of art, then I'm the Pablo Picasso of death! - RevCo

http://www.myspace.com/collateraldamageanddesign

http://www.scaredesigns.com

Comment

When......

When you take your favorite Unit70 static prop chick home and sleep with her at night? Shane and its move over baby! Shane this time.

P.S. Eric loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the pics!
      Last edited by graystone; 01-31-2010, 12:06 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Shane, you are a Unit70 hump-aholic!
        Katie Lane
        Partner/VP
        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

when you wait to see what horrible accident you will have this season and survive hopefully not needing an ambulance or hospitalization. (yep duct tape makes wonderful first aid)
          The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

Shane.

If you ever decide to make the trip to come to my house in Mount Carroll, I expect to be notified in advance. It will be lights on and my manniquins will be watching you very closely.
            They are inscrewtible, their parents were very ridgid people, they book no nonsense of such a personal plastic nature, especially the nazi-babes.
            This might be a heavy breathing room for you.
            HAHAHAHAHAH!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

When you get about 3-4 hours of sleep every night in September and October...
              Jordan Renda
              www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

You post on facebook you hit a deer with your car this morning and your haunter friends get excited for the road kill because they know your haunt opens in less than 8 weeks for the columbia haunt tour! LMAO Thanks Fear unfathomed lol

Greg
                Fearfest
                Greg Allen
                scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

When

You spend a ton of money on a damn TransWorld kick off party for a bunch of haunters! Shane and its party time! Shane this time.

for tickets go to http://www.graystonemanor.net
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan24 View Post
                    When you get about 3-4 hours of sleep every night in September and October...
                    You get that much? lol

I've had nights where I would leave the haunt and drive to straight to work to get a 45 minute nap in the parking lot before I had to go in ops:
                    Come see what lies BENEATH!
                    www.cagleshauntedbarn.com

Comment

People Are Hard

to entertain at 6am, especially after they have been in line for half the previous night and most have a 3 hour drive back home!
                      As long as they would stand in line, I would stay open to take them in the house....
                      Then a local woman asked if I could be open at 9am to take some female Russian exchange students through the house?
                      I said , "No." I explained it all to the woman, at 9am they were ringing my doorbell anyway!! "GRR!"
                      Give me back my old seat on the slave ship, put that oar back into my hands.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Damn Jim, really??? Can't top that! But I am a haunter for sure. cuz Everything I touch, I seem to find it's breaking point. I'm haunted for real.

Adam

Comment

Almost everything I see, read, or hear somehow reminds me of Halloween!
                          or
                          When I'm at places like Southern Thrift or any other store a lot of the stuff I look at even if it's not Halloween related is something I can see placing somewhere in the haunted house.....add a little blood splatter here, a little there.........

John
                          John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Anybody Else Like This?

...you happen to see a really, truly goofy-looking person..and you begin to attempt to memorize the proportions of their face..because it would someday make a really creepy mask!
                            I'm not kidding!
                            I was watching a 3on3 basketball tournament and there was this older woman there with a combination and arrangement of features I had never seen before, and she was not the victim of a disfiguring accident either. She seemed to have alot of friends and was a happy person too!
                            Maybe she was popular because she passed the ball alot?
                            I like to shoot. Nobody likes me.
                            I'd shoot from anywhere, any kind of shot, low, high, behind the back, shoot without looking(this catches the defense way off guard!)
                            And they really hate me...when those shots go in.
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                            X