Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfrightner
    replied
    When every cool building you see you say "THAT WOULD MAKE AN AWESOME HAUNTED HOUSE". Larry

Leave a comment:

• Fear Unfathomed
    replied
    When you go on vacation or travel for work, you always look up which haunted houses are in the area on the off-chance you can visit them. You also own enough haunt shirts/sweatshirts to not have to do laundry for 3 weeks (and you wear them to church).

Leave a comment:

• ThECRaZyLadY
    replied
    When you go to a funeral and the only thing you remember is what the casket looked like. I know I think there is something wrong with me too.

Leave a comment:

• BruiseMuse
    replied
    You own almost as many pieces of costuming as normal clothes.

You own a ton of makeup, but none of it is by Revlon.

You visit the doctor and ask to keep any of the supplies they used (I have gotten drawers full of medical goodies that way).

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    Interesting...

Maybe this would be a good thing for HBO with their Sex Fetishes After Dark Series. Shane and its I love the smell of latex babes! Shane this time!
    Last edited by graystone; 01-28-2010, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bcghosthunters
    replied
    I tend to agree. We bought some props from another haunt that had holes cut out in certain areas. I don't think they came from the vendor that way. Lol

Leave a comment:

• PAT MATTHEWS/HOUSE OF WAX
    replied
    hmmm shane I think your act may be more common than you might think lol

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Giggles
    replied
    When your custom silicone masks are more expensive then your car payments...

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    replied
    ...when you start taking photos of your kids dressed as zombies and using them to promo your upcoming Zombie Walk...

Promo pic from 2007:

Leave a comment:

• WelchWitch
    replied
    That says a lot about you Shane.

Leave a comment:

• mindtumor
    replied
    I must not be haunter, lol.

Leave a comment:

• graystone
    replied
    Ok Here

You know your a haunter when your single and find yourself making love to the Unit70 static chick props with the blood soaked lace panties. Shane and its WHO'S YOUR DADDY! SHANE THIS TIME!

Leave a comment:

• PAT MATTHEWS/HOUSE OF WAX
    started a topic ok you know your a haunter when ???

ok you know your a haunter when ???

you know your a true haunter when you get stranded at the haunt and jump start your car useing a generator and the battery charger off your spark fence . Yep I did it tonight now add your storys
Working...
X