Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tater
    replied
    your 91 year old grandma looks at you and asks Does your fiance help you make your shitty britches too?

Leave a comment:

• Fear Unfathomed
    replied
    When you move into your new apartment in August, you decorate for Halloween... and never un-decorate. And you have a roommate from a foreign country who has never heard of a haunted house...

Also, anything associated with Halloween that smiles or has the word "Happy" with it, you deem it not Halloween related.

Leave a comment:

• Killer Katie
    replied
    First - shane...ewww..... LMAO
    When everything you own has at least a drop of fake blood on it.
    When you collect anything with a skull on it like most people collect glass figurines.
    Get turned on by the small of plywood. heh heh heh

Leave a comment:

• Fear Unfathomed
    replied
    Post the picture Christina!

Leave a comment:

• scaredcity
    replied
    When you dream about it, on christmas eve... I really wanted to say every night but thought this was funnier... True story too...

Leave a comment:

• N2SPOOKINU
    replied
    Hey honey that was a great nap but you didnt have to snap that pic. hehe
    FYI caskets are pretty comfortable!
    Greg
    Fearfest

Leave a comment:

• ThECRaZyLadY
    replied
    Your at your haunt and need to take a 20 min. nap, so you can work another 10 hours, and the only place you can find is... one of your caskets. I have a pic of Greg (FEARFEST) doing just that. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Matt Marich
    replied
    You buy Christmas decorations and figure out how to fix em' up with blood for next years Haunt.

Leave a comment:

• Scream Shack
    replied
    When You Build a barn (to use for your Haunt) on your property before you build your new house so you don't miss a year of haunting

Leave a comment:

• N2SPOOKINU
    replied
    When you get MARRIED on the front porch of your haunt on premier night so its a tax write off! hehe Yep, I'm DAMN GOOD!

Greg
    Fearfest
    Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 01-28-2010, 07:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dreamreaper
    replied
    Originally posted by BruiseMuse View Post
    When you schedule your wedding so it won't interfere with any part of haunt season.
    I didnt know there was an end!

Leave a comment:

• Dreamreaper
    replied
    When you keep putting off building your new house on the property you purchased 3 years ago, because you keep spending everything you have on the haunted house.

Leave a comment:

• PAT MATTHEWS/HOUSE OF WAX
    replied
    Larry I think I have done the very same thing when you see a new building since I was like 9

Leave a comment:

• BruiseMuse
    replied
    When you schedule your wedding so it won't interfere with any part of haunt season.

Leave a comment:

• Dreamreaper
    replied
    When you travel 2,000 miles to go to the Haunt Show and 3 haunted house's while you are there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X