Roll tide!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll tide!

Thats right baby Roll Tide baby were #1! Shane and its whooooo hooooo! Shane this time!
    sigpic

You have always been no. 1 shane...

Jason

Comment

Jason My Friend!

Your to kind! I love ya bro! Shane and its proud to call ya my friend! Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Shane,

I knew that was coming now I'm just waiting on Slain to drop in his whoo hoo, yeah baby and we can move on past this ... LOL

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Shane, as you know I am from Bama too.....but, I will be the first to admit that if Colt didnt get hurt it would have been a much different game.

Comment

Congrats Shane, Slain, and Crimson Tide, and remember Heisman winning Ingram is a local boy(Flint, Michigan). I wish Colt hadn't got hurt the first hit he took. Would have been a more interesting game. Bama looked pretty good after they figured kickoffs aren't the same as punts and the other team can recover it. Big 12 loses anymore BCS games and people will start saying they stink as much the Big 10. I don't believe it but people are fickle. I watch A LOT of bowl games and it was pretty interesting seeing all those bowls being played in the cold weather.

Now we just need Bama vs. Boise St.
            Last edited by mindtumor; 01-08-2010, 07:39 AM.
            Jared Layman

Comment

Texas' wide receiver Jordan Shipley is the best receiver in the nation though!

DA

Comment

I was impressed with shippley and the young QB Gilbert, he showed some composure, but in the end ROLL TIDE ROLL. I was so nervous about this game having watched the Tide drop the cotton bowl to the longhorns years ago.
                sigpic

Comment

We may never know.

We may never know 555 but I feel Bama and Saban would have figured it out at halftime. I do think McCoy's statment might come back and bite him with his own fans remember he said " it don't hurt I just cant feel anything" I have to ask if you don't feel anything then how can you move it up and down and sideways LOL. I think he should have just said right now I am not sure but something is wrong and left it at that. Some may see it as he sold his team out to protect his NFL career again to many what if's and at the end of the day we will never know. I will say this I do admire his statment about God and things being in his hands very commendable.

At the end of the day you win some and you loose some and last night we won another and today were the National Champs! Shane and its ROLL TIDE! Shane this time.
                  Last edited by graystone; 01-08-2010, 03:03 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

If McCoy sold out his college team to protect his NFL career, good for him that's a smart move. Have you ever seen the paycheck of a college player no matter how good??? Exactly nothing!!! He has the chance to go to the NFL and make millions of dollars and set himself up for life, it's not worth the risk they were probably outmatched anyway the SEC is just too dominant.

There is a great article about McCoy and his inability to continue, very good article, really emotional and makes you feel for these guys best of luck to the redemtion of Garrett Gilbert....

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...yhoo&type=lgns
                    Last edited by Darkangel; 01-08-2010, 10:57 AM.

Comment

I don't think he sold out, McCoy, the trainers and coaches made a decision to protect a young man's arm. I have played sports and refereed and I always believe the number one focus should be the players safety. He took that perfect shot the the shoulder and having had a shoulder injury it is a very painful joint to injure with more complexity and movement than any other in the body. Everyone stated he wanted to go back in but the coaches and trainers over ruled him, hats off to that staff for caring more about the person and less about the championship.

Two great teams met on the field one left victorious, in football the ball is not round it just doesn't always bounce like you want it too. My football coach used to always say that he used to add that life was the same way.

Roll Tide Roll great job, sloppy at times but in the end a victory.
                      sigpic

Comment

Bama should have a strong team for a few years. Do you think Saban will move on again soon?
                        Jared Layman

Comment

Yea I kind of do, it's kind of how it is now days. I don't know if you will see the Bear's and Joe Pa's anymore that make a life time career at a place. Who knows we will see.
                          sigpic

Comment

big game

Okay WHOO HOOO.. Larry I'm really an Auburn fan but the SEC is the best in the land. Always will be...
                            Also Larry I am getting to really hate your snide remarks... Go run up an alley and hollar wolf!!!

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                            Shane,

I knew that was coming now I'm just waiting on Slain to drop in his whoo hoo, yeah baby and we can move on past this ... LOL

Larry

Comment

I think...

Saban is at home right now hes making big bucks and recruting the heck out of some top guys. Its gonna be hard to pull him away. Shane and its I think were still good to go! Shane this time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X