Sherlock Holmes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherlock Holmes

Went to see this flick and I must say AWESOME!!!!!!!!! This is probably my favorite movie this holiday season... I liked it better than Avatar! I hope they make several more because this flick was first class. Its not apparent that Robert Downy Jr. is today's top actor!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

going this weekend to see it!

Cant wait.

Peter T
    FS
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Haven't Seen It.

Some reveiws say it's too heavilly dependent on special effects action scenes versus intellectual detective musings as the previous 450 Sherlock Holmes movies, TV shows and radio broadcasts.
      But then it is no longer 1925 either!
      Anybody want to fly coast to coast in a 1925 airplane?
      So scary even terrorists wouldn't want to board it.
      Robert Downey always gives a good performance. Portaying Charlie Chaplin was very good as I remember it.
      This was the in-flight movie on that Ford Tri-motor, wait, that was Charlie Chaplin!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Saw it a week ago. I really enjoyed it. Robert Downy Jr. was brilliant along with his assistant. Great dialogue and the action scenes were awesome! 5/5

Comment

Saw it last week thought it was pretty good I really liked how every clue pieced together at the end, though I wasnt the biggest fan of the ending.

But hey they gotta make money with the sequel anyways.

Comment

I've been wanting to see this movie. Hope to make it somehow this weekend. Been very busy. Does it have a darkside to it? Like a vampire or Jeckyl and Hyde type villian? Just trying to gather from the previews. Does it have some cool scenes you could get ideas for w/ a haunted house. Looking forward to seeing it. I like Robert Downy Jr. Despite his past troubles.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

As much as I would like to answer... that would be giving away the whole movie! Hahaha... it's a great movie, as soon as you can... go see it! -Tyler
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Its really like stealing from a Scooby Doo cartoon... that is what it really is! Its like some unexplained ghostly types thing where some person has powers he shouldn't have, and in the end when he's caught they explain how everything he did was a trick blah, blah... just like a Scooby Doo movie. Trust me when you see it tell me its not a Scooby Doo cartoon only with Sherlock Holmes!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Lol! Ya it was. But I thought it was a pretty good movie. I didnt really get to see it all the way through like i would have liked to. My boys where at the chipmunks movie right next to where I was watching Sherlock and they kept coming into where I was. But it was a well thought out and clever movie. Great acting on Downey part. Humorous in parts. Glad I just read your spoiler today Larry. LOL!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                  X